Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,490 members, 7,865,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Have U Being Denied Of Pure Honey Ur Trusted Man Is Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have U Being Denied Of Pure Honey Ur Trusted Man Is Here (400 Views)

5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / In Need Of Pure Water Scrap Recycling Company In Lagos / Current Price Of Pure Water Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have U Being Denied Of Pure Honey Ur Trusted Man Is Here by opo26: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
Have u ever think about the important of honey I mean original honey is more okay than sugar and it good medically,beauty and food wise if u need original honey I mean pure and original one in 20litres or five litres plz call me now on this number 08039268498 u can what apps me or call
Re: Have U Being Denied Of Pure Honey Ur Trusted Man Is Here by benjanjo1: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
opo26:
Have u ever think about the important of honey I mean original honey is more okay than sugar and it good medically,beauty and food wise if u need original honey I mean pure and original one in 20litres or five litres plz call me now on this number 08039268498 u can what apps me or call

How are we sure your product is as pure as you claim? Individuals that sell honey all profess that their own is pure yet, fakes abound. You'll have to got the extra mile to convince us, before we can buy or even recommend you.
Re: Have U Being Denied Of Pure Honey Ur Trusted Man Is Here by opo26: 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
benjanjo1:

How are we sure your product is as pure as you claim? Individuals that sell honey all profess that their own is pure yet, fakes abound. You'll have to got the extra mile to convince us, before we can buy or even recommend you.
u can call me to know ur location and I can referred u to one of my customer and then u will be my marketer I belt u am selling original honey just try my product and u will know how good its . 2348039268498

(1) (Reply)

Hostel For Sale / SEC Gives Firms July 31 As Deadline For Mergers And Acquisitions / GLC- Head Office Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.