Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? (1537 Views)

Where Is A Good Nigerian Online Shopping Store For Fashion Items,not Jumia Fashi / What Online Store Do You Prefer / Fashion Mia Online Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
what online shopping store is your favourite? what bad experience have you had with some online shopping mall or what cheap discount have you gotten before on goods ordered
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
for me ASOS is heaven for fashion i love all there clothes i could spend 100 dollars there before i know whats happening there discount is suberp then ebay for electronics , amazon for gifts and books, sometimes i check jumia its nice also
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by lovemko(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
am adicted to all of dem.. btw, whch one is ASOS?
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
lovemko:
am adicted to all of dem.. btw, whch one is ASOS?
asos.com
check it out it nice for clothes and shoes
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by icekream(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
As for me, its Aliexpress... They do discount sales al d time. Bought my 20,000mah powerbank there for about 3,900.
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
icekream:
As for me, its Aliexpress... They do discount sales al d time. Bought my 20,000mah powerbank there for about 3,900.
been to the site also but i fear they sell substandard product not like what it appears to be
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by icekream(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
1stdami:

been to the site also but i fear they sell substandard product not like what it appears to be
The main caution u have to take is to always check the feedback review of the product. If its below 85%, don't buy it.

1 Like

Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
icekream:

The main caution u have to take is to always check the feedback review of the product. If its below 85%, don't buy it.
ha i forgot nice advice what if there are no feedback but we have high percentage
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
I love Jumia though, but slow shipping.
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nneka123:
I love Jumia though, but slow shipping.
mayb if u are far from lagos
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by aweza: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
1stdami:
mayb if u are far from lagos
Hi I sent you a PM concerning sports betting you can reply me with your number
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by 1stdami(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
aweza:

Hi I sent you a PM concerning sports betting you can reply me with your number
thanks vewi muach i will reply asap
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Boohoo
Farfetch
Otteny
Madcloth
Anthropologie
Loooove asos
Re: What Online Shopping Store Are You Almost Addicted To? by stylewitme: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2015
hello
l love instylefashionista online shop for all the leastest UK clothing right in Nigeria
kimono , long slit top all available at reasonable price ,
google instylefashionista to get to our website

(1) (Reply)

#naturalisa Pics Of Natural Hair / 8 Weeks Intensive Shoe And Bag Making Training / Crazy Fashion Shoes You Should See. (nosy Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.