Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Anybody Interested In Paying Legitimate Money Into UK From Naija For Exchange? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anybody Interested In Paying Legitimate Money Into UK From Naija For Exchange? (323 Views)

Rare Photo Of Soldiers Paying A Tribute To The Horses That Died During WW1 / French Teacher Needed For Exchange Programme (german-french) / Fashion Degree In The Highest UK University In Cyprus (go To UK From Cyprus) (2) (3) (4)

Anybody Interested In Paying Legitimate Money Into UK From Naija For Exchange? by OmoNaijaUK(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello everyone,

Is there anybody Interested in Paying Legitimate Money into UK from Naija for Exchange?

I am intending to transfer some money to Nigeria and I am wondering whether anybody wants to pay legitimate Money into UK from Naija (e.g school fees) for Exchange from Nigeria (to UK) so that we could exchange at an agreed exchange rate.

You will pay into my Naija bank account in Naira and I would pay into your UK account in agreed pounds equivalent to avoid commissions at both ends.

Please let me know if you know anybody.

KWASU 2015 Post Ume Results Out,for Help Call Admin_08146425061 / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme Form For 2015/16 Is On.o8149623711 / University Of Benin (uniben) Post-utme, Direct-entry, Pre-degree, Dipolma, And

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7