Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

A State Of Darkness; Understanding Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A State Of Darkness; Understanding Life (501 Views)

Oblivion: A State Of Being Completely Forgotten / Light And Darkness (new Book From Me To Nairalanders) / The Prince Of Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A State Of Darkness; Understanding Life by diraxclusive(f): 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
I long for what I don't know, even seek for what I can't find, where can I get that unknown force that just makes life look like a fairy tale
I stared at the mirror, looking at my reflection for answers and I looked again if there was something I was missing.
This time I saw an image, hungry for answers, I saw through me generations to come and wished I could tell their fate.
I stood dazed, dazed at what life has become. A brief thought of going back to the days of innocence occupied my mind.
I stood like a Soldier on parade waiting to salute a superior, I clinched my teeth at every slightest pain i felt, I shunned the pain of my weak legs, as I gazed at the imaginary rays of sunlight.
For a moment I was in trance, could my reflection have been a false image? Could working everyday to pay bills be the life God called me for? Is this life? I baffled at my curiosity.
How can you fathom the stray bullet that killed my colleague on his way to work? How can you fathom all the bomb blast killing the innocent ones? Is there a day of judgement and the life hereafter as we're being told.
The dynamism of this world is a puzzle too big to unravel, how can we explain the competitive... See more http://diraxclusive..com/2015/06/a-state-of-darkness-understanding-life.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Five Hello's / Delay Your Judgement / Poetry: Africa Is Now - NDUKA DIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.