Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} (2434 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / My God Who Did This To Yemi Alade,omotola,genevieve And More? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by gurusblog: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
The dance move that seems to have taken the larger part of Nigeria has been exported outside the shores of the country as One Campaign ambassadors, Yemi Alade and Omotola Ekehinde were caught the dance in South Africa.
The actress and MAMA award nominee were spot on doing the 'Shoki' dance alongside a couple of other women at the Poverty Is Sexist programme organised to create awareness about the role of the women in the society.
The Nigerian compatriots taught their African colleagues how to do the dance during one of the performances of Yemi Alade after the speech presentation by the speakers.

Click the Link below to see more Pic

Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by gurusblog: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by Judeoxide(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
The thing way go anoy me Na when I see this bull crap for FP first...op how this topic want change #1 to $1
Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
SHOKI HA

oya shoki kin shoki
bami wa omoge to ba yodi ha
mi o ni ko wa twerk to wa gbon’di ha
all i want her to do is to shoki
shoki kin shoki ha.
Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by tpiadotcom: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
waiting for Nigerians to start doing the godwin dance.
Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by Jamesclems223: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2015
thats whats rocking

Re: Photos: See What Yemi Alade, Omotola Jalade Were Caught Doing {pictures Here} by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2015
Is this shoki or wat

(1) (Reply)

PSQUARE, Peter And Paul Gifted With Brand New Mercedes Benz AMG By The CEO / [UPDATE] 10 Funny Reasons Why Nigerians Should Fear Olamide Badoo / See What “the Game Of Thrones” Cast Actually Looks Like In Real Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.