Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

How To Write SEO Articles To Promote Your Books Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Write SEO Articles To Promote Your Books Online (759 Views)

Does Posting Articles To Nairaland Destroy Its Originality? / 10 Tips To Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts / How Can I Submit Paid Articles To Naij.com Or Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write SEO Articles To Promote Your Books Online by bookcash(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are you an author and you desire a step by step guide on how to write SEO articles to promote your books online? This book promotion article, How to Write SEO Articles to Promote Your Books Online will teach you proven steps you can begin to take to churn out great articles that will be loved by search engines. I have used this strategy extensively over the years to write my book marketing articles online for my blogs and for the article directories distribution.

Now let us look at the step by step methods below:

Find out relevant keywords that describe the book or ebook you want to promote online. In case you don’t know, keywords are the words or phrases that an average online searcher will use to search out information on search engines when they desire information that are related to the problem your book solved. For example, for my book, How to Publish Your Books On Amazon and Createspace, I can use keywords like amazon books, publish books online, free online publishing on amazon and so on. There are many free keywords research tools online that you can use to find out that the keywords that you can use. You can obtain free keywords research tools onine. When you get to any of the websites that come up in the search result, you will see a search box where you can enter a main keyword that generally describes your book into the box and press enter or click submit as the case may be on each website. From the results you can pick relevant keywords for your SEO articles to promote your book.

You should note that you don’t have to pick keywords that have high competition, that is, the ones that carry a large monthly search number beside it. Instead, pick long tail keywords which have low competition so that your SEO article can bring you instant results from the search engine so that your book sales page can receive instant promotion.

You should now coin out a title for your book promotion SEO article. You should ensure that one of the keywords you found is intelligently included in the title of your SEO article and it should be close to the left as possible. For example, for my book, How to Publish Your Books On Amazon and Createspace , I will use a key word, ‘publish on amazon’ in the title this way, Steps to Publish Books on Amazon Even if You are a Complete Novice’

You should now ensure that the first paragraph should contain the keyword once in each of its sentences. You should find a way to do this intelligently so that it won’t disrupt the reading flow of the people reading your articles. You should remember that your articles are not going to be read by machines but human beings who desire t o read a great article devoid of any SEO ‘mix ups’. This way they can go ahead to recommend your articles to their social networks and also visit your book promotion sales page at the end of the article.

You should also ensure you use variants of the main keywords interchangeably in the body of the article. For example, variants of the keywords ‘publish on amazon’ can include , ‘sell ebooks online’, ‘self publish books online’, ‘publish and sell books online’ and so on. You can also use all the keywords you picked up from your search at the keyword research tool. Again, you should use them intelligently.

You can also make attempt to hide the title of the article discreetly in three to four places in the article. Again, apply good wisdom when you do this.

You can also go ahead to post your book promotion SEO article to your blog and bookmark to the various social media or distribute to the various articles directories. Of course you should not forget to add the last line containing some promotional words for your book and link to the sales page.

I hope this SEO book marketing article helps.

(1) (Reply)

PRDP Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 3rd Day Collection, Prdp 3rd Day Box Office Collection / 7 Ways To Make Your Free Wordpress Site Look More Credible To Blogging Clients / Register For Free And Get $4,500 In Your Bank Account Instanta. Its Real!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.