Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Dont BUY From Dealdey.com - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dont BUY From Dealdey.com (2015 Views)

Get Your Nails Done With These Awesome Dealdey Deals / (Feedback Needed) Which One Would You Buy From These Two T-shirt Designs? / Best Shoe Deals On Dealdey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by flexya: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
I want to use this forum to air my predicament in my shopping experience with dealdey.com and warn others against falling into the same trap I did. I am a regular online shopper. From Jumia to Ebay, I shop. So I decided to try dealdey, who have been bombarding me with their special offers via email. Big mistake.

I started with a small transaction of three items costing 1k each. After paying, the first thing I noticed was the delivery period of 10working days. Even eBay items from China sometimes arrive sooner. Any zeal you av for the item ordered would fizzled out by then. Anyway, I chose to exercise patience even though I didn't have much of a choice after payment. Within minutes of paying, I was notified that one of the items had been "processed" and I would be contacted once it was ready for collection. (Note: collection, not delivered to you). There was no notice of processing of the other two items. I assumed processed meant "dispatch". Another mistake.

After 7 days, I contacted their customer service (via mail since they just won't pick my call). I was concerned that the other two items were not yet processed. The chances of receiving them in 10 working days was slim since they had yet to process them after 7days. Dealdey replied me by saying I should just wait for my 10 working days. At the expiry of that period, I received a mail that one of the unprocessed items was no longer available and my (dealdey) account had been credited with N1k. I think refunding the money back to my debit card is preferable. I don't see myself buying from DealDey again. You are not given the option of where you want ur refund. Don't Paypal refund ur money back to your debit card?? Sounds like 419 to me.

13 working days later, nothing from dealdey. I emailed them again and it took Customer care two days to even acknowledge my complaint! After 15 working days, I am yet to receive my goods, refund or explanation from DealDey. If this isn't obtaining money by trick a.k.a 419, then I don't know what is. It's possible that some other nairalanders have had good experience with DD or even worse than mine. Personally, I won't recommend them to my enemy. Take your money elsewhere. These guys are just fraudulent and a mock outfit, not an online shop. Thank God it's only N3k.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

This needs to be on FRONT PAGE @ moderator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by laboguashi(m): 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
I see
Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dealdey and Konga have the same owners and friends with jumia. I order from amazon and it takes 7 days. With kongaait is 10 days or more. Same tricks same result
Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by leboz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
I agree with you.

I have experienced a lot of disappointments and extremely poor service with dealdey.

My advice is for people to just avoid them. It is better to go with the ones that offer the option of "pay-on-delivery", because that way, you can change your mind at any point and you still have your money in your pocket.

Dealdey doesn't offer that and even the refund takes a lot of time

1 Like

Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by liljaydee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
Try Igbalode Market...... Guess What!!........ Igbalode Market get your items delivered to you the next day.... Isn't that Amazing!!!

check there items on here....

https://www.facebook.com/IgbalodeMarket-1507563999539639/

Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by ayoaces: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
I've bought from dealdey on numerous occasions and no serious complaints really, although I have not tried them in a while so don't know what they are like now. Just to be safe I do pay on delivery for all online transactions to avoid stories that touch
Re: Dont BUY From Dealdey.com by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 09, 2016
I am a regular shopper on DealDey and I believe you are new to the shop.

You register and then add your shipping address.

You choose whether your item be delivered to you or whether you pick up at their collection Centre in Utako.
I am guessing you don't know it could be delivered to you and you'd be charged for delivery. But if you pick up, you'd be charged 200 which is cheaper than it being delivered to you.

You fund your Dealdey wallet via Quickteller, if refunds are made, its made to ur DealDey wallet.

Many pple come to sell on DealDey. Most items are being shipped from different parts of Nigeria, mostly Lagos. To be on the safe side, its best to choose your City so you can see Deals in your city and some deals outside it.

If you choose deals outside your city, it takes longer to deliver.
Pay on delivery is only available to people at Lagos which I also frown at.

Sellers might place goods online when its out of stock and Customers buy only for DealDey to say its out of stock after checking with the Seller.

I buy Coupons on DealDey, especially food and Courses.

Then different items which I don't mind the delivery dates cause I'm aware of how long it can take to get to me.

There are positive things about DealDey if you're a regular shopper and have gotten used to their operation.

Sorry ur experience turned out this way.

(1) (Reply)

Ex MBGN model Precious John Dazzles In Raunchy Photos / Customized Denim Jacket For Slim Guys, Port Harcourt By @fashionphc / New Vans Sneakers In Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.