Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Shop According To A Catergory - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop According To A Catergory (412 Views)

INEC Gsm Mobile Number Database According To ( Names,sex Nd LGA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop According To A Catergory by ujah3(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
This Post is for those that want to buy Televisions sets at the best prices in Nigeria On Jumia
To place an order
Contact Jumia Sales Consultant
Phone-08037025757
BBM-2ACD12BC

Re: Shop According To A Catergory by abios22: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
ujah3:
This Post is for those that want to buy Televisions sets at the best prices in Nigeria On Jumia
To place an order
Contact Jumia Sales Consultant
Phone-08037025757
BBM-2ACD12BC

only question is.. why should i bother calling you when i can do it myself?

has people been that lazy
Re: Shop According To A Catergory by ujah3(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Good Evening Dear Abos,
Regarding your question,Individuals can shop on Jumia on their own but the same Company "Jumia" Knows the importance of its Sales Consultants that's why we are here.There are so many things involved with online shopping,delivery and collection.We are here to make you enjoy better services while you shop.Its all about the comfort and Satisfaction of the customer.People can have issues after shopping and they have no one to talk to except trying to call the customer service agents
We are recognized by Jumia to help provide better services.
In conclusion,You shop safer and better when you shop with the help and guidance of a Sales Consultant
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Injoo I1s Android For Sale With Receipt @13k / Months Old Clean Bold 4 For Sale @9k / Reidatashop.com Laptops,desktops,servers,rams,hard Drives,monitors,printer E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.