Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Daughter Replicate Lesson Learned From African Mother - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daughter Replicate Lesson Learned From African Mother (867 Views)

Photo Of The Day I Learned To Mind My Business / How I Learned To Mind My Own Business :photo / Hilarious! When An African Mother Sees Her Daughter Hustling For Souvenir . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Replicate Lesson Learned From African Mother by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2015
African mother are said to be very decent, and always teaches decency to their children especially the female. These very one cut my attention and i decided to share it here!

An African mother called her daughter and warned her never to allow anyone see her pant, that the day any see your pant something terrible will happen to you. Little innocent girl became afraid and has keeping her very tight always, one day some of her friend and neighbor were playing in front of her house, she joined the play, they run, they chase each other and climb tree, when she wanted to climb the tree she quickly remember the warning from her mother because she was wearing skirt and people see her if she climb, so she quickly ran into the house remove her pant and then come out and climb the tree. Now my question is Daughter wrong or right?
Re: Daughter Replicate Lesson Learned From African Mother by Viqtour(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
uncle005:
African mother are said to be very decent, and always teaches decency to their children especially the female. These very one cut my attention and i decided to share it here!

An African mother called her daughter and warned her never to allow anyone see her pant, that the day any see your pant something terrible will happen to you. Little innocent girl became afraid and has keeping her very tight always, one day some of her friend and neighbor were playing in front of her house, she joined the play, they run, they chase each other and climb tree, when she wanted to climb the tree she quickly remember the warning from her mother because she was wearing skirt and people see her if she climb, so she quickly ran into the house remove her pant and then come out and climb the tree. Now my question is Daughter wrong or right?

Good day bros
Please is Toyota avensis good for uber/bolt in terms of durability and fuel efficiency

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Mumu Here / Mtn The Greatest Commedian. / If You Have Never Done This Before, Then You Are In The New Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.