Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix (2361 Views)

To Cook For My Male Friend Or Not To Cook? / See Nigerian Food Made By A White Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by Streamsyjd(f): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
I am a lady and a very good cook but I respect guys/men that can cook and compete with me In the kitchen.

My good friend made these meals...

You can post your pics too.

1 Like

Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2015
he tried.
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by raayah(f): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Food looks good

2 Likes

Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by tpiadotcom: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
Even oyinbo couldn't resist the EBA and egusi soup

does he look like he didn't want to resist it?
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by Streamsyjd(f): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
tpiadotcom:

does he look like didn't want to resist it?

Well with the smile, I think so and because he invited him to his house the following day and Also took him to some nice spot in the country
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by tpiadotcom: 2:14am On Jun 20, 2015
Streamsyjd:

Well with the smile, I think so and because he invited him to his house the following day and Also took him to some nice spot in the country

smile?

maybe in another picture?
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Love me a guy who can COOK!
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by Rawzy(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Needed food supplement to boost your heathy living,for weight loss or gain admerable figure and even become resistable to sickness plus other infection our team of experts are here to help you, call us on 08132821904
#GOOD HEALTH IS WEALTH
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by Nmeri17: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Love me a guy who can COOK!
search no more babe. I'm rii here smiley
Re: Mouthwatering Food Made By My Male Friend.. check out the pix by blessedapple: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Please say 'Welldone' to him

(1) (Reply)

Oven Dried Catfish For Sale. Fully Spiced With Medicinal Herbs / Pictures Of Yummy And Affordable Cakes In Abeokuta / Caption This Meat That Was Pictured In A Get Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.