Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash (448 Views)

Top 10 Gospel Rap Song That Will Change Your Life / Thanksgiving (A Trad Gospel Rap Fusion) By A Nairalander / A Rap Artist Looking Fr Rap Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash by Aondowase2(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I became sad after joining the band tha do this thing. They ain't really Gospelifying'em Raps anymore. Uh, I kink weary. How hard true believers ate to find. you do that for all'aw 'em dough and nuts. stack upon stack in the name of preaching why even mere outward appearance stands a gap away from the Christened Rap blows you fulline . But thanks I Rap for Christ in a Christ like attitude. Songs can be good but whattabout you? Will you drop and pitch good tones only to got blown away from God's presence? Think and say your mind. What shall you gain from fulling your Bank accounts and losing your own Soul. Look at artists like Tech9, Tedashii, John Reubens, KJ-52, etc. KJ-52 is the worst. they are as worldly as can be. Is that how a Christian so-called should appear. It shows their Spiritual state. KJ-52 is worldly to the point even his website has no Bible verse on it. Ho they only with Cash not Christ. Let's all change this mentality for our good and the community's
Re: Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash by crazygod(m): 7:03am On Jun 20, 2015
Thank God u pointed out that 'some' gospel rap have shifted away from the original message; About Christ. But let me ask u something, what is the meaning of 'gospel'? To me, it simply means good news. What u need to hear at a certain point in time TO UPLIFT YOUR SOUL. I'm a gospel/christian rapper (Hip soul) and I spit meaningful messages in my music. Download: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b8aea04b
Re: Gospel Rap Artists Not With Christ But Cash by Aondowase2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Real @ crazy god. we need NOT ONLY spit clear rhymes but also go with God. I trink this topic cos it's over time been my outcry to'em rappers to change. I'm on Google with the Stage Name @Luperley

(1) (Reply)

Singers (benin Residents Only) / New Music : Mc Galaxy Ft. Cynthia Morgan & Dj Jimmy Jatt - Go Gaga / In Need Of Country Songs/musics....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.