Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

This Is A True Legend!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is A True Legend!!! (563 Views)

True Legend: Ooni Of Ife Honours 2baba As Peace Ambassador / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / RIP To A TRUE LEGEND (michael Jackson) ;remebrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A True Legend!!! by Delary: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2015
The body on the gurney in the middle of the picture is 11 year old Liang Yaoyi, a chines.To understand why all those doctors are bowing in honor of him in a moment. First the back story.Liang wanted to be a doctor when he grew up. Unfortunately that dream will never come true.He died last Friday from a brain tumor. But what’s so remarkable is what he said to his parents before he died. He told them if he didn’t survive, he wanted to donate his organs so that others could live. He said: "There are many people doing great things in the world. They are great, and I want to be a great kid too." All of which brings me back to this picture.As Liang's body was being wheeled into surgery to remove his organs, the doctors all bowed and formed a sort of honor guard to show their respect. Can you imagine how scary it must be for an 11 year old to
know he’s dying. And yet at the same time he was thinking of others to help.I wish i could be half patrotic.if i were to b dere as d body was being taken out i b bowing aswell

(1) (Reply)

D’banj And Ice Prince Release New Sing Titled SALUTE (DOWNLOAD) / (behind The Scene) Checkout Photos From Oritse Femi – Igbeyawo Video Shoot / Unilag Lecturer Rapes 18 Year Old Admission Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.