Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) (44978 Views)

Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) / 2face Celebrates His Wife, Annie On #internationalwomenday With This Picture / Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by adedayourt(m): 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
Cool pics..... Land booked...

l

Lands for sale

hw much
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Gwan2(m): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Even if it will be very unwise to judge a book by its cover......Permit me to say these guys union is an unshakable force cos they are more or less married friends than married couples.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by cele247: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
mehn I luv 2baba swags so mch, wish my wife wil undastand me like Anny
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by zeusdgrt(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
maureensylvia:
cool pix...patiently working on my album
e don reach ur turn abi?airforce don fall he hand is lyk U wan follow suit
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pic

Hope to get to this level someday
OGA TITUS...U SING RUBBISH
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Namzy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pic
Shey na with "such a diva"
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol,guy, nor make me laugh abeg
oluwafemi113:
4 Baba on point

With 2 mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hailings 2baba
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Justinah4real(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
How Can Nwike face development of the state, if he does not plug the loop holes. This is a State where a Amaechi breeds ghost workers,collecting 50% of civil servant salary, while a single civil servant sits at home, collecting 20 people salary. Not satisfied, Amaechi created Timariv and 13500 ghost teachers, to Launder trillions of Rivers money. He should not stop at dissolving, he should arrest these cabals eg Commisioner for Missinformation Ibim Seminatari,etc immediately, to return all govt house stolen cars.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fernandowski:
Leaving to another country to shoot a nigerian music video

Nigerians
can you please remind where rae sremund shot their new music video
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
nigeria best ever artiste.....power couple indeed.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by UjSizzle(f): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
All right
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by ramalot(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:
cool pic

Not with that garbage you dropped.

Considering how much of a troll you are, it was hilarious to see how horrible your skills are.

No wonder you dedicated your entire time on Nairaland to putting people down and everything else in sight. It was just your insecurity leaking through cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by bummyla(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
I Wish Them The Best!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by mattlevi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Admission is on in one of the best universities in Ghana. Zenith University college, Accra. An institution affiliated to cape coast University. The fee is affordable and no stress in gaining admission i.e all u need is ur waec result+ no entrance exam. For more detail contact +233504722115 558E946D
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
There's almost nothing as attractive as a man that can make his woman laugh from her heart.wink

Lovely couple.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Neplusultra(f): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Awww
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Ughele3: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dam try oo
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by BABANGBALI: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wonder which day Tubaba go disvagin dis babe
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by BABANGBALI: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
cele247:
mehn I luv 2baba swags so mch, wish my wife wil undastand me like Anny
hmmm,that your village wife?na bush woman jo
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by LADYARIK(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Me likely
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Starships4u(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
adedayourt:

hw much
ask our past ICT minister how much a complete set of compuer system costs....
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by themodernman: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Music super star Tuface Idibia and his wife are working on a new music which is expected to break the internet.

The power couple were spotted in a romantic mood shooting a music video in the US.

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/06/tuface-idibia-and-wife-annie-shooting.html

Probably video for d song: "I hate what you do to me".
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by adedayourt(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
ask our past ICT minister how much a complete set of compuer system costs....

tink sey na land u dey sell grin
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Starships4u(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
adedayourt:

tink sey na land u dey sell grin
yea but Na my agent be that
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2015
NEW OFFER » DONT MISS!!! How to get N600 Credit free on your Etisalat Sim to call any network SEE HOW TO ACTIVATE IT► http://www.clickedmuzic.com/dont-miss-how-to-get-n600-credit-free-on-your-etisalat-sim-to-call-any-network/
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by Agozie48: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Do you have a story to tell ? Do you have great advice for people? Do you want to be in a place free of criticism and judgement? Do you have any form of fun you want to share ? If the answer to any of these questions are yes . Then you've come to the right place @Elite group of friends where we care about you.. Like our page, contribute and be a part of something unique @
https://m.facebook.com/EliteGroupOfFriends just click on this link and you would never regret it.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by cicero27(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Nice one TUBABA. Keep it up.
Re: Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) by FRANKOXY(m): 1:17am On Jun 22, 2015
love always find the way. I love Annie by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cindy Okafor Gives MC Galaxy A Portrait For Making Her A Millionaire / PHOTO: Maheeda Is Now A Graduate / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.