Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Men Love Sex Than Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Men Love Sex Than Women (970 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / Why Women Contract HIV Faster During Sex Than Men / Why Women Contact HIV Faster During Sex Than Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Love Sex Than Women by onagoodday1: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2015
In the 36th edition of can you deliver series, we had a very hard nut to crack. You recalled we had a client that came primarily for two reasons, and these were his direct questions.
1. Why is it that I always desire to have sex more than my wife, she can sometimes tell me she is not in the mood, she is tired and all that. Why can’t I too be tired or not interested like her, why am I always interested?
2. Is there any drug I can buy to either increase her interest or decrease mine?
What can you say about this or to this man?
To answer his question, we started with question one. You see, you need to understand one very fundamental difference between a man and a woman, scientifically, a hormone called androgen governs sexual drive to a very large extent, while a man produces about 6-7mg of that hormone on daily basis, and women produce about 0.5mg on daily basis. This differences account to a large extent why your sex drive is much higher than your wife. Another angle you need to take seriously is that women responds more to care and love than hormonal variations, try to show more love and care because psycho analysis has proven time and again that most women make love to their spouse not because they are in the mood, but because they want to please them, so when the urge to please coincides with the woman feeling that she is loved and cared about, she might be pushed spontaneously to make you happy, which we most erroneously interpret as sexual urge. Have you ever wondered why more women are found in church than their men folk, the reason is that they feel loved by Christ, and of course he does. Take governor oshiomole for instance, people are saying all sorts of things on the internet about that union, but oshiomole understands the psychology of a woman, she needs care and love, he provided that and she felt secured loved. Take Celine Dion and former governor Yugudar of kogi state, even Tinubu, Buhari and and so many other men, they understood these laws.
To your second question, there are drugs you can take to suppress your libido, drugs like http://futurerxdream.com.ng/here-comes-the-answer-36-why-men-desire-sex-more-than-women/
Re: Why Men Love Sex Than Women by SuperSuave(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2015
I dey cumgrin

(1) (Reply)

Too Much 'junk Food' Can Lead To Memory Loss / Some of the Ignorance Of Our Patient's Medical Humor (pictures) / Have You Been Sick And Tired Of The Weight-loss Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.