Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl (566 Views)

This Is The 5th Time A Girl Has Broken My Heart and I don't know why / I Need A Black Girl To Be My Second Wife...the Girl Must Have Travel Experience. / Ladies Plz I Don't Get This Messages (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by israelotics: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2015
Help pls, me and a girl are very close in such a way that she will hold my hands and she will even place her hands around my neck and i will place mine on her neck but one day she suddenly said who is my gf and she said she will expecting my answer on facebook pls wat should i say cus i lov her and i can't express my filling and some time ago she told me she lyk me pls help.
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by Virus777: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2015
angry
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by Melahou(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by StPete: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
tongue
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by ajbabs(m): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2015
Whao! That is serious
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by Danfuster(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2015
Smh undecided
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by premConcept: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kids
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by samuel987: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
do you want to get hookup are you in need of hot rich women and men
it hasd just been brought to us
that they are some new rich,hot, and classic sugarmummies and daddies
in town who are ready to spend on young boys and girls.
are you energetic and good in bed
this is the opportunity of your ability in bed to earn you a networth of cash
if your intrested call mr gideon: 07035806072
and lets hook you up.
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by israelotics: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't know the reply to give her that i lyk ah
Re: Help,pls I Don't Know What To Do With The Girl by beautycrush24(f): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2015
israelotics:
I don't know the reply to give her that i lyk ah
Simple. Just send her a relationship request on facebook. She'll get d message and take it from there grin

(1) (Reply)

Searching / Looking For Suger Mummy Or Daddy That Is Able To Take Of You / Teens Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.