Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

One Million Days Of Free Internet As Naij.com Partners With MTN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / One Million Days Of Free Internet As Naij.com Partners With MTN (895 Views)

Jumia In Partnership With MTN Brings To You Unlimited Browsing With Jumia App / Free Browsing With Mtn / Outernet : Free Internet To Everbody,anywhere, Anytime Via “lantern” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Million Days Of Free Internet As Naij.com Partners With MTN by nosairabor(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2015
My people awoof don come o!

Naij.com, Nigeria’s leading news, jobs and entertainment portal, is helping to bring free mobile internet to Nigerians via the MTN network. This has been made possible through Opera’s Sponsored Web Pass, which allows operators to package their data in a user-friendly way. At the click of a button, users can get online and explore what the mobile internet has to offer.

Click here to get access:
http://nosairabor..com/2015/06/one-million-days-of-free-internet.html?m=1

---
Twitter/Instagram:
@nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

(1) (Reply)

Offer Of The Week: UK Used Dell Latitude E5400 Core2duo For Sale(33k) / Lg Six Month Used Inverter Ac Can Be Power With I Pass My Niegbour Generator / Extremely Clean HP Elitebook 8440P Intel Core I5 Processor For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.