Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Nicon - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nicon (1717 Views)

Nationwide Massive Recruitment At NICON Insurance For Graduate / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon / 1,000 Job Opportunities At The New Nicon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicon by baibeh(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2006
i wonder when the succesful candidates of the nicon exam wilol be called.
who knows why its taking them so much time? its been over 2 months since the exams.
it is rather discouraging. Men, anxiety sucks!
Re: Nicon by adegite: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2006
i think there is a better way of hiring people.
Re: Nicon by chartered(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
ALSO I DID THEIR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL INTERVIEW YET NO INFORMATION,UT THEY GIVE US 3WEEK.I HOPE WE HEAR FROM THEM SOON.

THANKS
Re: Nicon by adexx(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2006
wel guys i have a piece of advice for u all as touching Nicon. U all will agree with me that during the advertisment of the job vacancies, it was stted that there are 1000 vacancies right? now hear this, a reliable source that visited the top shots in ABJ about 4wks after he saiss test told me that 700 of the job slot has been shared by some carbinet/senate members. U and I are left with 300 to scrambble for. Now tell me how it will be easy for the management to share these few with well over 7000 candidate that sat for the test. U may say that how true is this info? well remember that the owner of Nicon has no total hold on the company.
Re: Nicon by ayoguiter(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2006
I think the info is true
I was told that the management has even given the the regional managers to fill the remaining
spaces on their on.
So, if u know your way,
Find ur level up there.
Best of luck 2 everybody
Re: Nicon by elaiye(m): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2006
This is rather unfortunate. You find that people that get some of these jobs never applied in the first place, neither did they write any test.

Lets keep believing, God will do a miracle for us.
Re: Nicon by chartered(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2006
i call this no 08054181844,4 further info about the interview i held with NICON professional level,i was told the the GMD is yet to give approval to contact the successfully applicant.u may wish to call.
Re: Nicon by aligbed(m): 4:17am On Sep 24, 2006
Guys this job of a thing is really annoying,can`t we start thinking of say entrepreneurship.does any one have a good idea on what Biz one can do?
Re: Nicon by TEEZERO(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2006
For your information, the list of the first batch of successful candidates for the NICON 1000 jobs was published in The Punch of today (25/9) at Page 59.
Re: Nicon by shegzy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2006
it is well in Jesus name
even inside the well, it is well
best of luck 2 us all

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Ladies / Ronsberger Is Recruiting / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.