Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Imagine MLM With A Product That Incorporates With The OIL And Gas Sector - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imagine MLM With A Product That Incorporates With The OIL And Gas Sector (628 Views)

5 Banks’ Exposure To Oil & Gas Sector Hits N2.2trn / Lcci Incorporates Ceos’hub Agriculture Unit Into Liap / Product That Sell So Fast In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imagine MLM With A Product That Incorporates With The OIL And Gas Sector by Folzye(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello, Enterpreneurs... I don't have too much story to tell.. But i have got great news for u.. Imagine the average nigerian buying a litre of petrol at "Technically" 70/80naira per litre based on engine performance.. This is achievable with a biotech product with thorough research from the Laboratory.. I believe the average Nigerian is interested in woteva does this.. Even i was interested, tested and trusted.. And the juiciest part.. This company has decided to make it MLM.. just 6wks into this and i ave earned double of my start up capital.. It's lucrative and i can teach u how to do same... Interested persons send there numbers and i ll add on watsap so we can discuss.. "Without dat first step we can't go far".. Unknown smiley
Re: Imagine MLM With A Product That Incorporates With The OIL And Gas Sector by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Folzye:
Hello, Enterpreneurs... I don't have too much story to tell.. But i have got great news for u.. Imagine the average nigerian buying a litre of petrol at "Technically" 70/80naira per litre based on engine performance.. This is achievable with a biotech product with thorough research from the Laboratory.. I believe the average Nigerian is interested in woteva does this.. Even i was interested, tested and trusted.. And the juiciest part.. This company has decided to make it MLM.. just 6wks into this and i ave earned double of my start up capital.. It's lucrative and i can teach u how to do same... Interested persons send there numbers and i ll add on watsap so we can discuss.. "Without dat first step we can't go far".. Unknown smiley

Hi,
Saw ur msg. Can u chat me on WhatsApp(0816-982-7645)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make A Living Online But Do't Know How? Gets Mentoring Free! / The X - Factors To Getting A Personal Loan - By Obafemi Darabidan / Rapper 50 Cent Files For Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.