Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? (1258 Views)

Poll: Who is better?

Ibrahimovic: 12% (1 vote)
C. Ronaldo: 87% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Neymar Or Ronaldo:Who Is More Skillful?.. / Beckham's Boys Take On Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Thiago Silva (in Training) / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by pheesayor(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2009
Inter's Jose Mourhino, prior to yesterday's UCL match have always boasted that C. Ronaldo is no where near his own player Ibrahimovic and many thought he knew what he was saying  but after yesterday's match, it was clear to all that C. Ronaldo is better than Ibhrahimovic. Who do you think is better out of the two players?
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by khanye(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2009
Ibra. wink
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2009
Whoever saw the game last night would know CR7 was the better of the two.
Ibrahimovic didn't even come close to scoring.
CR crossed,headed,shot at the Inter defence and looked really menacing.
This was one game i thought he wouldn't come good.He suprised me.
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by tkb417(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
is sleep equal to death?
NO
so Ibra can never be like CR7.
CR7 is not his mates by all standards
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by Marymos: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2009
who is ibrahimovic?did he play yesterday's match?the difference is very clear.ronaldo is far better.
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by codedguy1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2009
Please, Who is better Opabunmi or messi
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by Jarus(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2009
I will definitely go with CR7, but not because of yesternight's match, but my judgment based on what they have done in the past and what I know they can do. Basing it on yesterday's match alone clould be misleading. What if Ibracadabra had had a better game yesternight? I personally don't judge with a match. Any player can have an off-day in a match.
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by Emperoh(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
coded guy:

Please, Who is better Opabunmi or messi

A Pillock said Opabunmi shocked shocked grin grin

Offer CR7 and Ibra and ask Maureen to choose one!!
maybe that will solve it. . .
Re: Ibrahimovic And C. Ronaldo, Who Is A Better Player? by bilms(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
ibra is better.

but not in the first leg.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal must prove this prophet wrong / Picture Of Mario BALOTELLI Working Hard Before England Match ;D / EPL Worst Team Of The Weekend: West Ham Dominate Alongside Ivanovic & Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.