Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you (5705 Views)

Please Rate My Photoshop CS6 Designs / Please Rate My Photoshop Skills (photos) / These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by paulokenwa: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
your cartoonizing is good....but!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
paulokenwa:
your cartoonizing is good....but!!
you're dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by idu1(m): 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
tollysmart:
thanks for the useless comment, post yours and let's see
look @ dis useless boi.

Someone is giving u a better advise u hear bleeping up.... Your works are bad take it and improve.....
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 3:39am On Jul 13, 2015
idu1:
look @ dis useless boi.

Someone is giving u a better advise u hear bleeping up.... Your works are bad take it and improve.....

It's better I ignore you
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
tgmservice:
U can do beta than just cut out
mind shedding light?
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
another piece wink smiley

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
another cartoon

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
my latest work

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
cc; Ishilove
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by sachigo: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Nice Pic.
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by Oluwawapelumi(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tollysmart:
Obama, kim and I wink cheesy
lol
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 7:43am On Jul 28, 2015
These are some of my recent works

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
More recent works

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2015
More dope works wink

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by DerrickM(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
@NDGFX: Mr.Nerdy Dreams himself good to see you here,brov. In all fairness,he has potential to get much better like you said. In the interim however,I give him overall 60% for fair attempt. He really needs to work on his blending modes and colour correction for it all to blend for realism's sake. cheers,bro

ndgfx:
Okay, i know you're still learning but You've got to stop posting your practice work and actually focus on getting better because your work is fucking awful to look at. GET BETTER FIRST.
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by silvolexy(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2015
Me just dey try o. Pls I need critics. Check out the before and after...

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by DerrickM(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2015
For starters,a fair attempt creatively but your work also needs serious improvement and some of the paint jobs you posted weren't meant to be uploaded especially last ones below of 2guys and a lady. In photomanipulation,you need to go back to Photoshop,experiment with brushes and blending modes found in the layer panel both when you rightclick with your mouse when you have chosen a layer to access it or the bottom end of the layer panels with some icons for layer mask,delete,group etc.
That is why @NDGX commented that way and didn't insult you i.e. just constructive criticism/advise. So your reply wasn't justified. Dude,personally I know him so if he posts his work here,yours never stood a chance in comparison...okay. Visit his blog if you want to know more about Nigerian creatives working in media houses and freelancing.
If you were a member of the Naija Graphic Designers(NGD) group on facebook undoubtedly the largest group of Nigerian creatives dedicated to graphics your some of your shoddy paintings would not have been posted and those you did better maybe allowed.
Do yourself a favour and acquaint yourself also with premium video tutorials from Digital Tutors,Lynda,iDrawGirls,CG Cookie all on google for digital painting. Once you know the basics believe me it's people that will call your work amazing with referrals not you advertising it.

Best Regards...

tollysmart:
thanks for the useless comment, post yours and let's see
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by DerrickM(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
A good attempt,my advice learn more about brushes and blend modes. For your photomanipulation to look much more real,use the brush tool set on colour black opacity and flow set @12 brush to shoe areas where your cutouts are meant to be walking on the ground to brush in a slight shadow effect. You could use the colour picker when you want to choose colours from your background picture to paint shadows and highlights on the guys you used. Duplicate the layers of these guys you used,fill with colour black,go to Free Transform Control T as a shortcut,choose distort to make the layer bend to the ground like a shadow and you must know where your light source is. You then make those black layers more transparent and less opaque in the layer panel. Voila,a more realistic picture and I hope my tips help out.

Visit www.psdbox.com and subscribe to Andrei Oprinca's channel on youtube you'll be glad you did,cheers for now...

silvolexy:
Me just dey try o. Pls I need critics.
Check out the before and after...

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by tollysmart(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks a lot @derrickM,I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by DerrickM(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Don't sweat it,bro,just improve get better,recreate a lot of visual examples done in those kind of tutorials and your own distinct style will evolve definitely. If you are in Lagos or whatever part of the country email me if you need help getting video tutorials for digital painting in Photoshop. The video section of my blog is going to be launched soon hopefully some of my digital artist friends will share tips in html,pdf or video format even if I've to kidnap them to participate*lol*hehehe*from time to time so will I. Visit www.dm3drev-studeos..com and you'll find the likepage and twitter handle to join it on social media. You'll also see a lot of creative sites of friends doing awesome work there

tollysmart:
Thanks a lot @derrickM,I really appreciate
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by wacomcy21(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
swiftadvert.com/display/index.php?page=click/validate/83/120/443/0/0ee733d67742211f90d8fa0864a9b388/102f27c6d46290014389059fb7db4142
Re: I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you by promise46(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice work I must say . I downloaded photoshop cc2015.5 I don't know how to go about it. any material that would put me through will be much appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool Desktop Wallpapers / Ugly Pictures... Viewers Discretion Is Advised / Ankara Textile Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.