Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) (4995 Views)

Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do / Osas And Gbenro Ajibade Welcome A Baby Girl / Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by AmicableEd: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
Actress & Beauty Queen Osas Ighodaro is tying the knot traditionally to actor/model Gbenro Ajibade today – June 20, 2015 in her hometown of Benin City, Edo State.

The ceremony has kicked off and the beautiful bride has made her entrance!

In the mean time, we bring you photos of female celebrities at the event, we are loving their blue aso-ebi.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/06/osas-and-gbenro-meet-bride-her-little.html

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
kiss The guy below me

This is not half unclad, this is normal outfit.

Do you want them to use hijab? Aba

Your babe go try oooo.

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Starships4u(m): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
What is it with girls going half naked these days?? Is this a marriage advert?? Nawa oh!!
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by AmicableEd: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by ArchEnemy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is Denrele?

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
they keep disgracing africa daily angry
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Where is Toke makinwa?

2 Likes

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rikidony:

How?

My friend this is 21th century biko
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by hatux: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is rubbish!
Showing off their backside, as if they are scorpion! :-/
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by hensben(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na Osas and Gbenro get nairaland fp this coming week #watchout.
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

How?

I know but you must have been disappointed cos u came to see boobsis and ass.ses grin
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rikidony:

I know but you must have been disappointed cos u came to see boobsis and ass.ses grin

Not true grin
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by sandeepbabu9: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
The bride is beautiful....muaaah! kiss
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by mizjules(f): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

How?

I'm tired of hearing "this is 21st century".. So what if it is! Does that mean people should throw away moral values
People be using 21st century to misbehave...
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
mizjules:

I'm tired of hearing "this is 21st century".. So what if it is! Does that mean people should throw away moral values
People be using 21st century to misbehave...

they dressed well

Infact I like what I'm seeing
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is Denrele and Toke still on their way undecided. Please, lemme know when they arrive grin
And, Op...are these people nameless? Btw, who's that facing a wall angry

The bride is very beautiful smiley

No one's coming to marry my daughter with braids on sad undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by mizjules(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
Airforce1:

they dressed well

Infact I like what I'm seeing

They did... Quite alright expect one
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
mizjules:

They did... Quite alright expect one
undecided grin
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
I'm not down with blue attire looks somehow undecided

Osas is so pretty mehn! kiss
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by komzyb(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Is Denrele and Toke still on their way undecided. Please, lemme know when they arrive grin
And, Op...are these people nameless? Btw, who's that facing a wall angry

The bride is very beautiful smiley

No one's coming to marry my daughter with braids on sad undecided
jeez...my neighbour said exactly wat u wrote here,but why@no man can marry ur daughter with braids on
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by RedCard1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Rikidony:
where's the disgrace in those pics? Pls answer me cos I can't see it

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by angelTI(f): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
For those asking of Toke, you need to understand that she is still trying to wrap her head round her husband's rumoured impregnation story
Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by kendrick9(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
see boobs and azz, Waje is so fine... damn...

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by braindamage(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Folks will always talk, even when you dress like a ghost grin grin. Hope they've not done the white wedding. Waiting to see some n*ked sisters grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Celebrities Wore To Osas And Gbenro Wedding (photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
What is it with girls going half naked these days?? Is this a marriage advert?? Nawa oh!!
do they look nak3d. If you see real nakid you go run

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians Is This Woman Wearing Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos) / Nigerians Make Gest Of Genevieve As She Suffers Heartbreak / Nollywood Actress, Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Sister Taiwo Clocks 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.