Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? (1139 Views)

[photo+video] Channels News Tv Presenter’s Phone Rang On Live Tv – Se / Hilarious: TV Presenter Caught Live On Air Applying Makeup. / Akpors The Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by ikelvin(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by Proffdada: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by 9niceguy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need to think over this
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by Genea(f): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
I will call d nomba bk afta d show,ahn ahn,we gats share am na,god loves a cheerful giver
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by 3ace(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
I go just tear one loud laugh like dis ehn sotey even if d producer dey caution me sef, I no go answer. Dem fit come sack me later o. But dat boy go be one warri boy. But on a serious note, anybody will be foolish to do that. As long as he continues to use that number, the DSS will get him wherever he is. You don't even have to give them any information apart from the fact that he's in possession of the said items and his number. Shikena!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by ikelvin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
9niceguy:
I need to think over this
Think fast man! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by ikelvin(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Genea:
I will call d nomba bk afta d show,ahn ahn,we gats share am na,god loves a cheerful giver
Haha! cheesy grin abi ooo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were The Presenter? by ikelvin(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
3ace:
I go just tear one loud laugh like dis ehn sotey even if d producer dey caution me sef, I no go answer. Dem fit come sack me later o. But dat boy go be one warri boy. But on a serious note, anybody will foolish to that. As long as he continues to use that number, the DSS will get him wherever he is. You don't even have to give them any information apart from the fact that he's in possession of the said items and his number. Shikena!
grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: People Of Nowadays / Funny Bvn Snap Shot From A Friends Twitter Handle / 5 Most Annoying Questions A Yoruba Man Would Ask You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.