Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land (2488 Views)

Serviced Plots At Golden Heritage Estate, Mowe With C of O (See Pics)! / Please Help!!!! Property Firm Is Refusing To Allocate Land Bought Over 4yrs Ago / Golden Heritage Estate Mowe,@900,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by mjay(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2009
Please is there anyone who can help me in the house? I have completed the payment for two plots of land and the allocations tooo, with golden heritage property since february. But they keep telling me story, I dont know the truth of the matter, please I need the land for my project, what do you advise i do?
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by lawyer(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2009
These are grave allegations and i need you to Explain further so that we can be of help to sort things out!

Who did you buy the land from? Is it through nairaland you met the agent?

Another person you should inquiry more information from about golden heritage is H$LBroker on nairaland. I think he is the sole marketer of that estate on nairaland.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by mjay(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2009
hese are grave allegations and i need you to Explain further so that we can be of help to sort things out!

Who did you buy the land from? Is it through nairaland you met the agent?

Another person you should inquiry more information from about golden heritage is H$LBroker on nairaland. I think he is the sole marketer of that estate on nairaland

Nooo its not a dupe yet, but ill say close to it. I bought the land thru one of their marketers (jewels ) on Ikorodu road. ever since after payment, I didnt hear anythning, when i went for clarifcations the guy could not give ma a straight answer. i had to go to their office where i was told i iam yet to complete allocation fee (which was increased without my knowledge) imagine after i have paid N140000 for two plots allocation, i went ahead to complete the rest N60,000 bringing the total sum paid to N200000 for allocations, i now have the allocation papers for two plot in form of a letter, but the allocation proper is yet to be done. i was told the allocation will be ard may, i need this to be confirmed, i am anxious, with all this maradona stuff of land issues. payment has been completed allocation has been paid , when do i get the land? help pleaseeeee?
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by lawyer(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2009
Honestly this is the result of not involving a lawyer in any pre-sale of property issue. Everyday i get mails from people asking what to do in these situations and i continue to shout and scream that no land is free until a lawyer does his investigation before he gives you a go ahead to buy it.

Just the way i would have to engage a professional computer consultant to help me repair my computers or install a software, is the same way you have to engage professionals in landed property. This medicine after death syndrome is getting really annoying for me!

Whats more annoying is that i presume i am a nairaland property lawyer acting on behalf of you purchasers but you guys like to cut corners in respect of minimal legal search fees i charge you, but you do what pleases you and when the wahala starts, you guys start running helter skelter.

FYI, there is no landed property in the lagos or ogun state jurisdiction that should be treated with kids gloves. Most of the mortgage properties for sale especially on nairaland have one k-leg or the other if you dont do a valid search on them and have your lawyer draft a contract of sale with the developers and if they already have a contract of sale prepared down, its the lawyers duty to protect the purchaser and advise you whether you should buy it or not.

Never be fooled by the 10% down payment spread within 12months if you dont do a proper search on the property. That is why you must employ a lawyer to handle your property transaction sale for you because the seller knows that he can't mess with a lawyer and if he dupes everyone with false mortgage plans or documents, he will treat that particular sale done by a lawyer with utmost caution or sincerity because he knows we would figure him out!

As to your problem, ask the agent to take you to see the real estate developers in question and ask for your own contract of sale agreement. If they tell you there is none, then know that you are on your own and at their mercy because you have nothing to show that you investigated the property thoroughly and negotiated the terms of sale and their own responsibilities to you.

Cheers!
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by mjay(m): 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2009
Thanks man, but in this case I find out that this land includes several of the land that are being advertised, the advert is even on now as being 1million in value. The marketer to me has messed up, that is why i went to them myself and i concluded the payment of allocations. As it is i want to know from fellow buyers or Agents of the particular land, for any further information that could help. Thanks lawyer, I really appereciate your response, I look forward to further asistance.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2009
The Developer of Golden Heritage Estate have done some allocation, some people have started building on their lands.

3 Bedrooms Detached houses have been built by the Developer, which people can buy @ N6.5M,

Some people have started living inside Golden Heritage Estate. [ those that have finished building their house, and those that bought from the prototype building built by the developer]

There is Light inside Golden Heritage Estate.

There Water inside Golden Heritage Estate.

Golden Heritage Estate have gotten their Global Certificate of Occupancy.

After you have fully paid for the land and you will also pay for survey and documentation then after that letter of allocation will be send to you and a date for allocation will fix,

Land can't be allocated to one, two person it have to be in bulk.

Right now the Developer have stop sales of land i Golden Heritage Estate, they are now on review and they will come up with there new price soon. But there is land from secondary market, from people who but when we started the selling of land in August 2006 @ the rate of N280K

Buy Plot of land already allocated @ N1,000,000 Per Plot [ from secondary market ] , you can start building immediately after transfer of onwership [ Including Survey and Documentation Land already allocated ]

Plot of land out right payment is N540,000 Per Plot [from secondary market.] [ Excluding Survey and Documentation ]

Plot of land 12 months installment @ N50,000 Per Month x 12 Month from [Secondary market ] . [ Excluding Survey and Documentation ]

For Site Inspection please contact us below

08067683422 07029736151

wayandlifeproperties@yahoo.com, wayandlifeproperties@live.com

Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by mjay(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2009
@H$LBroker
After you have fully paid for the land and you will also pay for survey and documentation then after that letter of allocation will be send to you and a date for allocation will fix,

I have paid for all that, I presently have my letter of allocation, but that is all I have, no allocation yet. Form your infomation can you please confirm the likely date of the next allocation? the info i heard is that it will be aroundd May, please help confirm this. Can i call you in respect of my allocation? is there anything you can do to update me on the likelyhood of the next allocation? I will like to start building as soon as possible too. Thanks
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Hesperus(m): 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2009
lol! shebi yours is just february? I know people who paid for houses in Cityscape's Buena Vista estate.

That was almost 3 years ago. They are yet to even begin any foundations.

But dont relent sha. Fight for what is yours.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2009
mjay:

@H$LBroker

I have paid for all that, I presently have my letter of allocation, but that is all I have, no allocation yet. Form your infomation can you please confirm the likely date of the next allocation? the information i heard is that it will be aroundd May, please help confirm this. Can i call you in respect of my allocation? is there anything you can do to update me on the likelyhood of the next allocation? I will like to start building as soon as possible too. Thanks

It will be after easter holiday towards May but date yet to be fix, please contact your agent.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by lancee(m): 3:20am On Mar 03, 2009
Good day sir ,
Am intrested in the golden heritage estate ,[from secondary market ] and  am paying outright how much is it ? which account do i pay into , am i paying into the account of new creations properties ?
how much do i pay for the survey and documentation ?
how much do i pay for the development levy ?
Do i need to pay for any allocation fee ?
If am paying into the account of new creation properties , are they going to give me all the letters i needed as proofs ?
where do i download your application forms 
If i pay now , when would the land be allocated
what if am not around during allocation , can someone stand for me [like my father]
i would appreciate ur quick response
thanks
lancee[/color][color=#006600][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by eaz(f): 7:00pm On Mar 03, 2009
I think the first poster should have gone to the office of the developers first. Some of these delays are not mischevious.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Sirdayor(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
@Mjay
What i know about all the estates in Ofada area is that the allocation of plots are done in batches, Though i may not be the authorised marketer in charge of your deal, but be rest assure that your alocation is going to be among the next batch. Most developer make the allocation a big event for advert purpose, SIm property did part of their allocation about a week ago and it was even announce on the radio. So, i dont think you have any cause to be panic.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by mjay(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2009
So, i dont think you have any cause to be panic.

i hear you oooo. thanks
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2009
lancee:

Good day sir ,
Am intrested in the golden heritage estate ,[from secondary market ] and  am paying outright how much is it ? which account do i pay into , am i paying into the account of new creations properties ?
how much do i pay for the survey and documentation ?
how much do i pay for the development levy ?
Do i need to pay for any allocation fee ?
If am paying into the account of new creation properties , are they going to give me all the letters i needed as proofs ?
where do i download your application forms 
If i pay now , when would the land be allocated
what if am not around during allocation , can someone stand for me [like my father]
i would appreciate ur quick response
thanks
lancee[/color][color=#006600][color=#770077][/color]

Am interested in the golden heritage estate ,[from secondary market ] and  am paying outright how much is it ? which account do i pay into , am i paying into the account of new creations properties ? (ANSWER)  [b]If you are buying from secondary market, you will pay directly to the owner of the plots of land you are buying from because they have paid to New Creation Properties Ltd ( Developer) the investor have also paid for survey and documentation before the land was allocated to them, and they have their documents with them. If you are buying the land that have been allocated already, the only thing that concern you and the developer is transfer of ownership because it will be process by the developer.If you too want to become an investor after buying from the secondary market and you have collected your documents, and someone is interested in your land, the buyer will pay to you and the buyer will also pay for transfer of ownership to the account of the developer because they will facilitate the new documents to the new owner [ The current investor buy the land when New Creation Properties Limited started there promo offer in August 2006 the land was sold @ N280,000 Per Plot ( Land Measuring 648 Square Meter Per Plot) ] But for those non allocated land the investor have not pay for survey and documentation, the new owner will pay the developer for survey and documentation  [/b]

how much do i pay for the survey and documentation ? (ANSWER) Survey is N80,000 and Documentation is N20,000

how much do i pay for the development levy ? (ANSWER) Development Levy yet to be determine, that will be determine by the Resident Association Committee

Do i need to pay for any allocation fee ? (ANSWER) You don't pay for allocation.

If i pay now , when would the land be allocated (ANSWER) If you pay now out rightly to the land that have already been allocated you can see your land immediately you make payment or before you make payment N1,000,000. If you are buying @ N540,000 Per Plot Out Right Payment, you have to pay for Survey and Documentation, after that letter of allocation will be send to you and day of allocation will be fix. New Creation Properties Limited will allocated After Easter Festival. It will be a big event it will be announce on Radio, TV and News Paper

what if am not around during allocation , can someone stand for me [like my father]  (ANSWER) If you are not around someone can stand for you

Thanks for much and God will make all your dreams come true.

Way & Life Properties Concepts; Paving your ways, live your real life.

God bless you all. Year 2009 Will be a year of Joy Unspeakable for you all.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by segun12: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2009
let do business send ur properties for sell and for rent. we also have some going out for sell.pls call 08033054149.
Re: Help! Golden Heritage Is Yet To Allocate Me Land by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2009
segun12:

let do business send ur properties for sell and for rent. we also have some going out for sell.pls call 08033054149.

If you are talking to me, then send Letter of Intent to wayandlifeproperties@live.com

Office Address Below
Way & Life Properties Concepts
Block D 37-38 Greenland Plaza
Plot 67 Iju road
Pen Cinema Agege
Lagos State
Hotlines: 2348067683422, 07029736151

Rabiu Adeniyi
Virtual Administrator & Internet Marketer

(1) (Reply)

URGENT REQUEST: I Need To Buy A Duplex In Yaba/ebutte Metta/oyingbo/akoka / Affordable 1000sq & 1930sm Land & 2,3 Bedrm Flats & 5 Bed Duplex @ Lekki Phase 1 / Peak Bungalow Phase 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.