Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

“indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” (763 Views)

Julius Berger Truck, OGFZA Car In Accident In Uyo, Bike Man Leg Crushed (Graphic / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by worlings: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Affected staff threaten showdown

…as serious crisis looms company

BY UBONG SAMPSON

The management of Crunches Fast Foods, a popular eatery in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom State may soon be battling with serious crisis already looming within its internal confines.

This, according to information at our disposal, is owing to serious threat by some of staff, including former ones of the company who are about going public with news of several acts of ‘victimization’ on them by the Uyo branch manager whose name was given as Nkiru.

Narrating their ordeal and ugly experiences to our reporter, one former and another still working with the company, all of Akwa Ibom extraction, said the Nkiru led management has been practising a high and very glaring level of tribalism in the company, which according to them, staff of Igbo extraction are favoured above others.

Hear one of them: “it is not yet confirmed if this tribalism is practised so conspicuously in other branches, but speaking from my own experiences, I can rightly say that the case in Uyo branch is so terrible”.

READ MORE: http://hypestationng.com/indigenous-staffs-of-popular-uyo-eatery-cry-out-over-tribalism-by-igbo-manager/
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please give us full details.. What do you mean by 'vitimization'? Tell us... If there is a case, then we ll boycott crunchies.. Afterall, their food is just there. I like the cake sha.
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by ramdris(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
That's is what will eventually happen if south south join them in their biafra debacle...
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by piicity(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nao matter ur religeon no matter your tribe,we are living together in peace and unity
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by Crieff(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
While serving in Akwa-Ibom and I badly needed to eat some pepperish food, I learnt that they sell ofada rice and I bought it....Men! It was the spiciest food I had ever eaten. For every spoon you take, you gotta exhale and quaff cups of cold water to quench the burn on your tongue.

Loved every bit of it tho. Got used to it later on.

On tribalism in workplace, the answer is law, law and more law.
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by kodded(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
Another propaganda from the children of hate and anger to bring dis unity between the people of SS & SE .......but I got a bad news for you guys

...E no go work grin tongue
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by Starships4u(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Akwa ibom state indigens are the most tribalistic in 9ja..... U deserve it......
Re: “indigenous Staffs Of Popular Uyo Eatery Cry Out Over Tribalism By Igbo Manager” by OkparaIgbo: 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nonsense story and full of propaganda and lies which is what the South West are known for. So the link to your dubious story which otherwise would have been bought by our brothers until radio Biafra came with truth is a personal blog called hyperstation? No be only hyper station na hypertension go kill you evil dirty yoruubaaaar peeps.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ben Murray Bruce Actually Make Common Sense? / The Arsenal F.c Secret Codes / Bobbi Kristina Daughter Of Whitney Houston is dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.