Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Is The Probability? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Probability? (453 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Probability? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please Dear People...Most Especialy Employers....I Wish To Know The Probability Of An Employer Calling Back Someone Who Missed An Interview But Later Reported Why He Missed It Through A Phone Call.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Probability? by demmy0325(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Check Ur e-mail.. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Probability? by CrazyMan(m): 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Donbryan:
Please Dear People...Most Especialy Employers....I Wish To Know The Probability Of An Employer Calling Back Someone Who Missed An Interview But Later Reported Why He Missed It Through A Phone Call.

Thanks.
If you're a skilled worked, there's a probability that they might call you back. Most especially if the vacant post needs to be filled asap, and they (your employers) feel that from what they've seen on your CV, you just might be the right candidate for the job.

But if you're a fresh graduate with little or no experience, then they might just turn to the next available candidate and forget about you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Probability? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
Thanks so very much

(1) (Reply)

Partners, Donors And Sponsors Administrator / Be The Boss Of Your Own Today / I Have Achieve Alot Through Career Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.