Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. (1017 Views)

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! / God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job / Now That I Got A Job I Am Now Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. by omojesu202(m): 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
I lost the job I was managing my life with 4 months ago. now, I have another one and I really need your experience n advice.
I will be an agent/business devt mgr.
my job will be to get students who wants to study abroad. give them expert advice n direct them accordingly.
I need to give the company cost of setting up an office here, how much I want to be paid monthly with other staffs.

please, I need ur comments on everything u know about the business. setting up, etc

thanks

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. by omojesu202(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
I need help oooo

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
omojesu202:

I will be an agent/business devt mgr.
my job will be to get students who wants to study abroad. give them expert advice n direct them accordingly.
You have to be specific. Abroad is a general term, Abroad could mean Brazil, chile, japan...etc.

So when you say abroad, you must be very specific as to the countries you will be directing and giving expert advice to prospective students. From there you can visit the schools website, know their tuition fees, visa application fees, accommodation...etc.

omojesu202:
need to give the company cost of setting up an office here,
Cost of setting up an office where?

Where are you based?

omojesu202:
how much I want to be paid monthly with other staffs.
About the salary issue, its between you and the company. From the job description given to you and the physical appearance of the company, you should be able to have a rough estimate of what you're likely to earn along with other staffs. And you should be able to know the exact number of staffs the company can employ and manage properly

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. by omojesu202(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
CrazyMan:

You have to be specific. Abroad is a general term, Abroad could mean Brazil, chile, japan...etc.

So when you say abroad, you must be very specific as to the countries you will be directing and giving expert advice to prospective students. From there you can visit the schools website, know their tuition fees, visa application fees, accommodation...etc.

Cost of setting up an office where?

Where are you based?

About the salary issue, its between you and the company. From the job description given to you and the physical appearance of the company, you should be able to have a rough estimate of what you're likely to earn along with other staffs. And you should be able to know the exact number of staffs the company can employ and manage properly

ooo man, thanks

its Canada

I'm in Zaria

1 Like

Re: I Just Got A Job...i Need Your Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 5:00am On Jun 21, 2015
omojesu202:

ooo man, thanks

its Canada

I'm in Zaria
I will suggest you gather the basic information about admissions in canada from the internet. Equip yourself with the knowledge and I can assure you that your clients would be pleased to work with someone like you.

Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill Today!auto Wheel Balance,alignment,fitting,diagnosis For 3 Month / How Can a Non-us Citizen Join US Military / Lng Portharcourt Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.