Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex (1263 Views)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by sexymamatee(f): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sex according to Mr Khathide (Ugandan)

A lot of people don't associate sex with God - they associate it with Satan and darkness, as if sex is not holy.!! The Almighty is explicit when it comes to sex.

Sex is holy within marriage, and there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Holy books does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style.

Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to divorce!!

Mr Khathide has counseled women who've complained: my husband treats me as if I were his brother. There was one who told him:
I am tired of getting sex fortnightly, like a salary.
Khathide told her she was lucky to be getting sex fortnightly, since some wives only get it on big days, like elections. Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in Outside.

Have you ever asked yourself what those women have that you don't. Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband.

Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner.
A woman should parade naked and do some modeling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' joysticks look like. She only feels it when he enters her. They've never touched it, let alone seen it, because the husband switches off the lights before undressing. A penis is a wife' s toy - she is supposed to play with it.

He blames couples for not making time for sex and complaining about being tired after a day's work. You find many couples who've been sexually starved for years.

God created sex for procreation and also for pleasure. You can't marry and not have a good time in bed.

WHO SAID YOU CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why can't you drive home during lunch and have a quickie with your wife? We' re all equal in sex - it's not just about a woman satisfying a man. You have to satisfy each other. Women, why don't you initiate sexual activities, why must it always be Men all the time? Make your feelings known to your husband.

Have you ever seen a woman who has been satisfied? Have u noticed how she glows and becomes energetic after sex? May the Lord Bless you.

This is the 'Whole Truth, Nothing But The Truth.

Once you read this you have to keep it going. Age has nothing to do with sex. The older u are the more u should enjoy it.
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by 5minsmadness: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2015

Have you ever asked yourself what those women have that you don't. Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties. If you're a married woman, you should sleep Unclad and let your bum touch your husband.
Ayaf spoiltttttt oooo embarassed
Oh Lord what did I just read? tongue embarassed cry
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by SAMBARRY: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Smh. Another one
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by 5minsmadness: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2015
A joystick is a wife' s toy - she is supposed to play with it
Abeg tell them ooo grin
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by cococandy(f): 3:10am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=18pt]We' re all equal in sex - it's not just about a woman satisfying a man. You have to satisfy each other[/size]

Emphasis on this.

4 Likes

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by Onegai(f): 3:47am On Jun 21, 2015
sexymamatee:

A woman should parade naked and do some modeling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' joysticks look like. She only feels it when he enters her. They've never touched it, let alone seen it, because the husband switches off the lights before undressing. A penis is a wife' s toy - she is supposed to play with it.

A man should parade nekkid and do some jogging and fitness and eat healthily in order to tempt his wife. It's deeply distracting and causes women to hiss in irritation to be faced with a flabby belly and coarse hair everywhere. There are many men who don't know what in-between their wives' legs look like. They only locate it 3 mins after they take off her clothes. They've never touched it, let alone seen it, because they feel pounding away like a farmer is the only way forward (GUYS, IT'S NOT). A woman's privates is a husband's Mt. Kilimanjaro - he is supposed to explore it.

There, fixed that paragraph for you. Ya welcome grin grin grin ;

4 Likes

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by sexymamatee(f): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2015
cococandy:
[size=18pt]We' re all equal in sex - it's not just about a woman satisfying a man. You have to satisfy each other[/size]

Emphasis on this.

for we wives we spend most of our days working, cooking, working out, taking care of the family. And, still after all dis, "our husband still expect us to perform d conjugal rite anytime anyday"“
It’s enough to make us curl up in bed and cry, “headache, tired, backpain.”

but all d same we still need to make sure dat wen ever we r bin called upon we r available and not making flimsy excuses dat will chase our husbands away.

But so doing we also satisfy our husbands

1 Like

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by sexymamatee(f): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2015
Onegai:

A man should parade nekkid and do some jogging and fitness and eat healthily in order to tempt his wife. It's deeply distracting and causes women to hiss in irritation to be faced with a flabby belly and coarse hair everywhere. There are many men who don't know what in-between their wives' legs look like. They only locate it 3 mins after they take off her clothes. They've never touched it, let alone seen it, because they feel pounding away like a farmer is the only way forward (GUYS, IT'S NOT). A woman's privates is a husband's Mt. Kilimanjaro - he is supposed to explore it.

There, fixed that paragraph for you. Ya welcome grin grin grin ;

you are right. There r some husbands who are not romantic at all. All dey no is 4 der wives to open der legs and dey Insert.

without even kissing or caressing the wife.

which is really unfair
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Jun 21, 2015
sexymamatee:

for we wives we spend most of our days working, cooking, working out, taking care of the family. And, still after all dis, "our husband still expect us to perform d conjugal rite anytime anyday"“

but all d same we still need to make sure dat wen ever we r bin called upon we r available and not making flimsy excuses dat will chase our husbands away.

I don't understand that feeling nne.

After a stressful day, sex is a relaxer in my opinion. It even helps one sleep better.

Short of lowered libido from aging (but then two couple should be older together) I don't see why work or stress should get in the way of that.

1 Like

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by Askseek(f): 6:30am On Jun 21, 2015
sexymamatee:

Doesn't apply to everyone. It's is a great way to relax for me. In fact it is the best medicine after a stressful day, I can then sleep like a baby smiley
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by Askseek(f): 6:32am On Jun 21, 2015
cococandy:

I don't understand that feeling nne.

After a stressful day, sex is a relaxer in my opinion. It even helps one sleep better.

Short of lowered libido from aging (but then two couple should be older together) I don't see why work or stress should get in the way of that.

Totally agree with you on this one. When I've had a rough day there are two things I want. A drink and him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by Pineapp: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2015
sexymamatee:

A lot of people don't associate sex with God - they associate it with Satan and darkness, as if sex is not holy.!! The Almighty is explicit when it comes to sex.

Sex is holy within marriage, and there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Holy books does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style.

Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to divorce!!

Mr Khathide has counseled women who've complained: my husband treats me as if I were his brother. There was one who told him:
I am tired of getting sex fortnightly, like a salary.
Khathide told her she was lucky to be getting sex fortnightly, since some wives only get it on big days, like elections. Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in Outside.

Have you ever asked yourself what those women have that you don't. Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband.

Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties because their wives hide it from them.

He blames couples for not making time for sex and complaining about being tired after a day's work. You find many couples who've been sexually starved for years.

God created sex for procreation and also for pleasure. You can't marry and not have a good time in bed.

WHO SAID YOU CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why can't you drive home during lunch and have a quickie with your wife? We' re all equal in sex - it's not just about a woman satisfying a man. You have to satisfy each other. Women, why don't you initiate sexual activities, why must it always be Men all the time? Make your feelings known to your husband.

Have you ever seen a woman who has been satisfied? Have u noticed how she glows and becomes energetic after sex? May the Lord Bless you.

This is the 'Whole Truth, Nothing But The Truth.

Once you read this you have to keep it going. Age has nothing to do with sex. The older u are the more u should enjoy it.
Amen...
Happy Sunday guys..
grin
Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by funlord(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2015
grin

All wives that know how 2 _fuck shall never see the inside of a divorce court in their lifetime and their blessings shall runneth over consistently! AaaaaaaaMeeeeeeeen!!!

Can I get a like from my all my true niggas or ladies who believe in the lords truth?

2 Likes

Re: Maintaining Your Marriage Through Sex by saintneo(m): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
Everyday everything sex sex sex sex sex!

Do you need a One-bedroom flat in Port Harcourt? Contact me via: BBM: 563D11BB SMS: +234 807 713 9286 Whatsapp : +234 807 713 9286
First come fi

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Mama With A Song - It's Mother's Day! / Hot Chic; Bad Breathe / Why Do Silicon Valley Male Billionaires Choose Average-looking Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.