Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party (35796 Views)

Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by vickylala239: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Setaje:
I just pray that me and my future husband can be this close when we get old. That's the only thing I admire about them.

I pray u marry quick!! Dats if Wat am seeing on ur profile is u!!

No hard feelings
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Ayatullah(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
preselect:
enjoying life to the fullest
some people will self destruct after 50yrs of age and start waiting for arthritis and hypertension and stroke, others will wait for senile dementia like Buhari, but these folks are enjoying till their very last breadth.

and they have a very happy marriage. . . . . . some people in their 30s have married three times.

#TrueLoveNeverEnds

BUT REPORT HAD IT THAT YOUR DAD DIED OF SENILE DEMENTIA LAST YEAR........SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by uniqueflash(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
ireneidiva:

So because he has a tattoo, he can't be happy? You are such a sad person. See how young he is looking and see how long the tattooed couple have been married. Sorry for you. Try and share people's joy so you can live this young and be happy.
an u thing living a disgust life as these is ok?do u ever thought of de fact that de way u dress is how u ll be addressed?u re rather the sad person here for seeing the truth and refuse to say it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by sexyglow(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
one thing worth emulating from Charly boy is his none smoking and drinking life style
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by ireneidiva(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
uniqueflash:
an u thing living a disgust life as these is ok?do u ever thought of de fact that de way u dress is how u ll be addressed?u re rather the sad person here for seeing the truth and refuse to say it.
Really? You typed this
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Setaje(f): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
vickylala239:

I pray u marry quick!! Dats if Wat am seeing on ur profile is u!!

No hard feelings

If I don't marry quick would I die? Would d world end? And would I be the only one? Abeg keep your prayers to yourself or better still give it to the unmarried women in your lineage. If u don't have any then pray your own daughters marry quick, born or unborn! Thankyou.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by MhizLehwayche(f): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Oguta (@Ugwuta)
odumchi:
I honestly don't know why people can never mind their business. I mean, what concerns you with the way this man lives his own life? So what if he has tattoos and piercings? Didn't our not-so-distant ancestors decorate their bodies with uri and uvie (camwood) tattoos as well? Didn't people slash their faces with ichi markings as a sign of nobility?

The funny thing is that despite however you all may feel about him, the dude has been of immense benefit to his community (Ugwuta), and that's all that matters. Unlike many of us, he's used his popularity and influence to bring about change, organization, and awareness to the many problems affecting youth and young adults in Ugwuta and is rightfully a philanthropist. But I'm sure that no matter what this guy does, the world can never be placated.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by Seventeen(f): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
To dose who admire oga Charlie, stop dissing us naa, I think ppl like us who do think he is crazy are also entitled to our own opinion of him. As far as am concerned, there is definitely something wrong with ds man, period. I am not perfect ooo, but gaskiaaa!..... ds mans madness outweighs my own.. Abeg grin.. Cheiiiiii.. Even d cake has a skull on it... I hope d secret ingridient is not blood. Na wa ooo, what a dark and mysterious life.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by preselect(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Ayatullah:

BUT REPORT HAD IT AYATULLAH DIED OF SENILE DEMENTIA LAST YEAR........SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

[size=13pt]one less fool on the planet. . . . slight improvement on the genetic pool[/size]

Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by uniqueflash(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
ireneidiva:
Really? You typed this
no i copied this.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by ireneidiva(f): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
uniqueflash:
no i copied this.
Please go back and edit that crap. Your grammar is horrible! I can't read that. Its hurting my eyes.
Re: Photos From Charlyboy's 64th Birthday Party by uniqueflash(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

Please go back and edit that crap. Your grammar is horrible! I can't read that. Its hurting my eyes.
next time remember ur eye glass, it ll be of help to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / Okorocha Appoints Uriel Oputa As Imo State Carnival Ambassador (Photo, Video) / Ghanaians Make Tacha Branded T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.