Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? (2919 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / Help! My Friend's Marriage Is About Crash. / Help!!! Birthday Message Tears My Friend's Marriage (2) (3) (4)

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2015
dinachi:
Your friend should not back down at all.He should sit her ass down and ask her why she did it before they got married and stopped after. What is her reason? If it is because she is pregnant then he should help her sometimes but if not he should stick to his guns. All these fake people need to be taught a lesson.

That is it. u ar so so so on point. the question is why? certinly not cos she pregnant cos this started b4 preg.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Delary: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2015
My friend told me that his wife came to him yesterday and pleaded for him to assit her in the laundary and he gladly did. this plead is what she never did b4 but would want to command him, which he cannot succumb to.

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by jaybee3(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Should we even be discussing this issue bro?
The wife is PREGNANT meaning she needs your HELP around the house

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Delary:
My friend told me that his wife came to him yesterday and pleaded for him to assit her in the laundary and he gladly did. this plead is what she never did b4 but would want to command him, which he cannot succumb to.
were his own clothes part of what he was 'pleaded' to wash? grin
Like seriously?

Even if the wife was being adamant about it, he couldn't fish his own clothes from the pile and wash them at least for his own cleanliness? Since she's pregnant and tired. He needed to be begged before he could see that?

Your friend does keep you updated anyhow.

Pls also let us know when she pleads with him to wash his own body.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by jaybee3(m): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2015
Delary:

That is it. u ar so so so on point. the question is why? certinly not cos she pregnant cos this started b4 preg.
Dude, you are meant to help around the house without being asked to do so. You both work and contribute financially to the household so it's only fair you share with the physical demands needed in running your home

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by blackberry101: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Whatever happens getting an house help
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by VintageCocktail(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
jaybee3:

Dude, you are meant to help around the house without being asked to do so. You both work and contribute financially to the household so it's only fair you share with the physical demands needed in running your home
As in eh!!!, dude is only contributing his purported biblical quota while the pregnant wife is adding more to her own quota.

Op, please balance the equation.
Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by KanwuliaJara: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
A "friend" of a friend's wahala o!
Beware of "FRIENDS" who help you to broadcast ya wahala! lipsrsealed

Re: Please Advice, Is My Friend's Marriage Heading For A Crash? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Delary:

I don't know why people are blaming your friend...because am sure,her willingness to do the house chores is one of the reason your friend married her...fake people everywhere simply because they want to get married...

Here is my candid advice,as civil servant here in nigeria,we both know they pay is not that good,with your write-up,I am sure they don't have their house yet,since she has decide that you guys should start sharing the chores,thank God she is working,what you guys should do is contribute money and hire a housemaid,she should bring half,while you bring half too..@least 10k is enough per month,which means 50-50 contribution,this way,you guys can wake-up anytime,the maid will handle everything for you guys....

Advice to my bachelor friend out there,before marrying a lady,make sure you are certain she has all you want,not faking it,and to my female folks please stop faking your lives simply because you want him to marry you...

I Caught My Over Holy Cousin Masturbating, Should I Tell? / The Danger Of Minding Your Own Business. / Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better?