Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? (1765 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by MGill(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2006
what kind of man is pastor chris when he's not in church?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2006
Ask his wife and kids. But hey i doubt if they are on NL.

How do u espect us to know the answer to this question?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by MGill(m): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2006
NOBODY ELSE OTHER THAN HIS FAMILY KNOW HIM PERSONALY? I KNOW THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE THAT KNOWS HIM OUTSIDE OF THE PULPIT
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by kiki(f): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2006
hot-angel:

Ask his wife and kids. But hey i doubt if they are on Nairaland.

How do u espect us to know the answer to this question?

abi o
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by MGill(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2006
has anyone seen his car, house?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by izoneb(f): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2006
Do u just get up from sleep and ask questions?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by kiki(f): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2006
izoneb:

Do u just get up from sleep and ask questions?

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by MGill(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2006
im in america its 7:45pm i just got finnished watching atmosphere for miricles on love world!!!!! whay are u still up? i know your not reading the bible or praying!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by MGill(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2006
lol ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by kiki(f): 1:02am On Sep 20, 2006
dude u laughing at ur own joke?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by izoneb(f): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2006
Mr reading the Bible or praying.What makes u think u are the only one in America in Nairaland?
I have a feeling u had a mac double whopper while u were watching the programme?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by KDK(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2006
I can see that you are all jobless folks. The religious section is for serious people, why not you guys go and play in the Romance or sexuality Forums? angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by woleprof(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2006
maybe u have something to tell us about his life style. plz share it with us. i am interested grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by jaybaby(f): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2006
LOL @ KDK
it is still RELIGION naw
Abi pastor Chris no b Religious MAN

Wat sort of Q is Nke shocked shocked shocked

GO bk 2 ur drims
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by KDK(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2006
@ Jaybaby
What do you mean by : "80% of men are impotent"  ?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2006
R u? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by KDK(m): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2006
I thot my DADDY told you already? So,do you really wanna find out? wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Is He Outside Of The Church? by jaybaby(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hell nooooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Every Single African Should Read This: / Revelations Of Heaven By Seven Youths -- And Now From A Little Child / Breaking Down The Strongholds In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.