Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Building The Spirit Of An Entrepreneur - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Building The Spirit Of An Entrepreneur (541 Views)

I Just Got A Free .com Website From Entrepreneur Naija. Get Yours Now. / It Entrepreneur Naija ,launching Get A Free Website And Blog / Become An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building The Spirit Of An Entrepreneur by 360crest(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
Building The spirit of an Entrepreneur

The word entrepreneur is some worth ambiguous (having variety of definition)
But personally I say " Entrepreneurship" is the spirit to massive success in life.

Practical and DIY (Do it your self) skill such as entrepreneurship although taught in seminars and conference, can never be built in us as a practical demonstration.

Its easy to read top entrepreneurship book , the likes of - Passive income diary, and the rules of getting rich-
But its so hard practising it your self.

Research tells that In a population of 100 only 10% would try becoming entrepreneur and 90% would rather prefer a pay job than a hope building job.

Reasonably because just 10% of every serious entrepreneur succeed.

Personally I define an Entrepreneur as one, who invest for the future and is a member of the lucrative thinking sector.

Becoming an entrepreneur ain't really easy.

I mean -

Bearing the risk
The funding
Thinking alone
and loosing alone.

Yes The above are the scary default of an entrepreneurship, but enjoying benefit alone is one reasons you probably should try entrepreneurship.

The word definition of entrepreneur is try your luck.
But the better explanation of entrepreneurship is study and learn.

Learn to make a difference and build a better experience.
80% of every one would want to jump into an entrepreneurship business ideal, but 75% of every who jumped in would become a drop out, and only 5% of the total sum would become successful.

Why is this so? Did they learnt a special entrepreneur skill some where ? Perhaps from birth? Or from child hood?

Or wait !!!

Is this "Many where called few where chosen ?"

No they didn't, if you MR. A Gets into an Entrepreneurship business with MR. B , doesn't guarantee the same rate of success.

Zukarburge started from no-where , Matt started from no-where, no one meant a magic seer of the success. But one thing every entrepreneur should always do is to find an Open potential.

The owner of amazon finds out 80% of the americans love reading books since he was a book seller, and thus developed a book shop, which now has other listens as that of tech ,gadgets and fashion.

Matt never saw a vision when he partnered and built a Content management system " wordpress" but he saw an open potential.

Perhaps an open potential - 5 of the best available CMS was lacking.
It took just 6 years and it got over 60million active users.

Mark never saw how building a social media could grow faster, until he broke the game saw an open potential, and "studied the open potential", in other to "make a difference".

Note - He studied and made a difference.

MeetMatch,smiggle,topface - and so many social media, existed before facebook, but they are no match with facebook.

Research shows that in every smartphone owned by an average individual, no matter how small or big the smartphone brand is, it must contain the facebook application for easy accessibility.

Studying to make a difference means putting your self in others shoes, thus forsaking the gain. Researching what others would probably like.

Forsaking the gain - one of the greatest pain of an entrepreneur is forsaking the gain.

Its what you heard.
How facebook grew and started producing multi-million dollar shares and income to mark, but no one said how much mark spent.

We learnt he developed it himself, but we really aint sure if he didn't pay for a specific server on the net, I mean Host and domain fee, we didn't hear, how he made effort to make it reach facebook - I mean the social media marketing plans he made.

I remember 2009 - 2010 , when the whole web page was filled with "want to make new friends - singup facebook now" inscription on almost every web page you visited.

Those ads weren't free.
Mark placed it there himself. And thus explore a particular problem from a different perspective.

If there is anything privileged - any one should be is an entrepreneur.

I love the spirit of an entrepreneur - for you are unspoted by your environment until you become spoted.

For an entrepreneur knows it's not by magic but my hard work.

He knows its not by hope nor faith, for there is always a "good deed for hard work".

For an entrepreneur tries varios exploit.
Sheun the owner of Nairaland, never saw how building a web 2.0 forum could grow and fetch him more than a million naiara on ads rate per month, I know its what you heard , but its true.

Sheun is now regarded as one of africa most infuenctial person.

Linda the Queen of blogging never knew how using the free stuff could make her a boss after she quite her job of freelancing.

Yes they all made a success.
But ensured they avoid the bad spirit of an entrepreneur.

The Quick Method.
No method goes beyond time.
Even if you have 15billion dollars, you can't build a house in one day.

Time must overlaps to attain success.
You heard sheun started 8 years back, linda 7 years back ,mark 10 years back and the yahoo brothers 15 years back.

You didn't hear when they started to scheme the plan, and what they really worked towards achieving success. But one thing was certain in there own case.

They avoided the negative thinking of an entrepreneur - its easy to pronounce your self an entrepreneur but trust me, your faith is determined by your first 3 years of been an entrepreneur.

An entrepreneur always give it a trial and avoid the negative view of things.

They give things a trial to try things in a different perspective.

Its easy to read a book, but hard to implement its lessons.

An entrepreneur see's nothing as a stumbling block, and see time as a stepping stone.

I once had a dream of self publishing my own youtube video from the small fee I get from my entrepreneurship as a freelancer and a blogger.

Considering that ideal wasn't simple.

Because I have no professional movie making ideal.

But there was just 3 things in my head.
Get a camera, record and publish.

I had to purchase a full Hd camera , a camera stand, some video editing software.

Had I wish it was that easy.
A full HD camera is worth over $250 dollar, a camera stand is $60 dollar, a Video editing software worth $20 dollar.

I started my savings in bit, until I was sure it was enough to jump start.

The plans went on for 3months, until I gathered all apparatus I needed.

I made my first video amounting to 70MB size and published it on youtube.

It went viral and I never believed how much social media recognition, followers and couple of box that video made me.

The whole ideal started and lasted for 7months - time wasn't a barrier, and now, I can comfortably build, design or create any video just when I want to.

An Entrepreneur is not on the rush, and don't embark on the journey of life, fame and fortune, when they ought to, and not when they want to.

There is a sure difference between an invitee in The entrepreneurship world, and a self motivated entrepreneur.

The self motivated entrepreneur isn't on a rush, and feels, every mistake is a lesson.

The invitee embarks because he feels he should, and had seem to see the better side and rewarding aspect of it.

A self motivate entrepreneur studies the market before embarking into it.

An invitee, rush into the market without understanding it.

Little wonder just a little makes a success as an entrepreneur.

Final Words
An entrepreneur is a goal getter, and not a gold digger. entrepreneurship has a promising reward only if you look at it from the right perspective.

Some times Life matters on the side of coin you are looking at.

Maybe a little more patience, a little more time or even more ideal could be a turning point.

Here my blog - www.shoutershub.com we could always stay connected by my pin pin:26572A3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building The Spirit Of An Entrepreneur by Dmayor7(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
huuhuhuhuhuhuhh hohohohohoh
I love this!

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Partners Ads Network / Nairaland Having Facebook Logo- Pls Confirm Photo / FREE Online Courses Worth 395 Euro Offered By Shaw Academy, London, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.