Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English (686 Views)

Jss1 Student Begging His Teacher For Marks In Writing...what Guts!!? / Reasons Why You Should Stop Writing In Abbreviations / When Owerri Man Wants To Prove He Possess Phd In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English by Nosky4life: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2015
I am having a very serious problem .I don't know how to write letter ,essay e.t.c .I am presently a graduate in mathematics and working in a firm but this my inability to write effectively is really leading to my failure in the job and might lead to my sack soon .It is affecting me negatively and leading to low self esteem . I don't know when to use punctuation ,how to express my self and how to start any write-up .I have read so many books on it but still can not comprehend.Please assist with information on how to liberate my self from this mess or advice.
Re: How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Practice makes perfect.

I dint see any lethal grammatical errors with this post.
Re: How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English by Adeoba10(m): 5:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Nosky4life:
I am having a very serious problem .I don't know how to write letter ,essay e.t.c .I am presently a graduate in mathematics and working in a firm but this my inability to write effectively is really leading to my failure in the job and might lead to my sack soon .It is affecting me negatively and leading to low self esteem . I don't know when to use punctuation ,how to express my self and how to start any write-up .I have read so many books on it but still can not comprehend.Please assist with information on how to liberate my self from this mess or advice.
@op y ur problem come plenty like dis, u no sabi pray, u no sabi write.... Maka y
Re: How Can I Express Myself In Writing In English by rameoblak: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
At online, We have a very good source for getting these kind of essay writing companies and those are providing their services as per our requirements of the subject. Professional writing team is consisted of experts with verified degrees and great experience in academic writing.

academic essay writing services uk

(1) (Reply)

Teaching In Nigeria Is Difficult Because The Pupils Are Too Intelligent —british / Today In History Marks End Of World War 11 / How To Know It's True Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.