Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money (662 Views)

What Can I Do With This Money Lying Down On My Account / Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by nabiz(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2015
Am already into landscaping business but I want to diversify my investment by opening a barbing and beauty salon for my wife, that will cost up to a million naira which I don't have in cash now.
I want to be giving her two hundred thousand naira every month for five month to save for the business, but don't want her to keep the money in the bank.
Pls where or which liquid investment will she be saving the money that can easily be turned into cash for the next five months in order for her not to misuse the money?
Thank. Looking forward to seeing ur wonderful contributions.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmm use it well n wisely
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2015
mrsefan:
Hmmm use it well n wisely

Are you kidding the OP??
You are a space booker in a diabolic form..

He knows that's what to do.. Just asking how..
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by loomer: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Give it to me den come for it wen u need it
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by nabiz(m): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2015
loomer:
Give it to me den come for it wen u need it
Pls send me ur account number LOL
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2015
why not keep the money in your bank because I don't trust ladies when it comes to money o. make she know go borrow her friend use do party grin

why don't you try a fixed deposit account ? but the problem is the short period of time you will use the money
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by ibkgab001: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
She will spend the money oooo

Ladies like to Rock well well

Forget about self esteem
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by fxstory(m): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2015
will advice you invest it on treasury bills for now.you can even compound it.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by ay4real1: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2015
Do you need a bosting for your business? Get 80 million Nigeria phone numbers and 2 million email address @ a very affordable price ....call 07069693906 , Bbm 557F80E0
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by refreshrate: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Stevaz01:

Are you kidding the OP??
You are a space booker in a diabolic form..

He knows that's what to do.. Just asking how..

See you trying to make sense with someone that spends a good chunk of her time putting her head under dryer and water rarely touches her scalp, you get time gan o aswear
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Instead of giving ur wife 200k every month use it to buy ur saloon equipment keep. . B4 you knw it all ur saloon equipment will be ready.
Re: Pls Advice Me On What To Do With This Money by Omotayor123(f): 11:03am On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm! wetin I go talk now..

Women & Money...

Giving her 200k e every month is not advisable except she's the industrious type and very determined to start the business.

Why don't you keep The money with you in a separate account..

(1) (Reply)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue Naira – S&P / Forex Demand To Drop As Refineries Begin Operations / Nigeria Central Bank Chief Risks Reputation With Naira Plan-bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.