Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

The Trashy Nigerian Music And Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Trashy Nigerian Music And Lyrics (354 Views)

Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Music And 2017 Hot Naija Worship Songs / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics / Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Trashy Nigerian Music And Lyrics by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 21, 2015
Am prince(virus) writing live from futo.it has become sickening and disgusting in the manner we produce and listen to good music, since all we see now is bunch of illiterates trying to make this technical art. yes music is techniques take it from me cus I did rudimentary music. but when you try to pass a message through to the people of naija I think they should be getting much better not your bunch of repitition and shouting. we spoil them tho cus we rushed their music so they see no room for improve ment. I know if they do such trash in other countries they won't sell at all . Davido is nigeria's no1 trash maker. I said so cus a man of his calibre tho he doesn't have a nice voice cannot sing and shoo
t what he sang in his video..no rigid connection between the two piece of art.you can help me with them list...peace!
Re: The Trashy Nigerian Music And Lyrics by hatux: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2015
It so bitter me when someone says Davido doesn't know how to singembarassed

Davido is on tha top ten list of nigeria music makers...kiss

Now when you say David makes trash, now who doesn't make trash thenundecided

Man! You've no point here....#peace
Re: The Trashy Nigerian Music And Lyrics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
they say to who much is given much is expected. davido has everything at his expense,he has good producers what's holding him back ? we would sing well a times and end up making beautiful nonsense video with no connection to what h is singing. mehn look at psquare ,timaya and 2face. they are so amazing. in there own time they ruled Africa

(1) (Reply)

Supporting A Romancelander- Dj Mix It All Mix!hot / NEW MUSIC : Mugeez (r2bees) – Sleeping Beauty / New Music : Dj Lambo Ft. Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan & Eva – The Motion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.