Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Stephen-p Mr. Moderator :a Little Help Please. Thanks For Your Help. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stephen-p Mr. Moderator :a Little Help Please. Thanks For Your Help. (768 Views)

A Little Brain Teaser Guys!!! / Stephen Covey, "7 Habits" Author, Dies At 79 / The Literature Fun Thread - Stephen King Fans! Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephen-p Mr. Moderator :a Little Help Please. Thanks For Your Help. by lanrefront1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2009
Sometime ago, there used to be an advert or display of the name of an outfit -an American literary agency. It used to be displayed no the top-left hand corner of this page.
At the time, I visited the site and was really interested in their offerings, mainly because you rarely see an agency of their stature that accepts unsolicited manuscript from authors. I decided when I finish my book(was still putting finishmi touches to it), I will return to the site and post part of my work. But alas I was foolish in thinking the icon - the link which leads to their website will always be displayed(this is like 2months ago) and I cannot recall the name of the company or the website. As the moderator, I assume u must have placed it there & also took it off. Please I'll be grateful he you can assist me with the name of the website or the company.
Re: Stephen-p Mr. Moderator :a Little Help Please. Thanks For Your Help. by StephenP(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2009
No I didn't place it there. I'm sorry I couldn't help you better.

(1) (Reply)

“when Last Did You Read A Good Book?” / Me say ... / Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.