Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil (669 Views)

The Golden Tulip Hotel In Anambra: 12 Facts / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Giving Birth In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil by 360naija: 11:02am On Jun 21, 2015
This is one of the most shocking thing i have seen recently..I had to take a video clip and share ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkyxnrxNXA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil by claremont(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2015
She might be high on drugs, or maybe her male friend kicked her out due to unsatisfactory performance last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkkyxnrxNXA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil by Moana(f): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is funny and sad at the same time
Re: Must Watch Video!!! Unraveling A View In Front Of My Hotel In Brazil by Huane: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
I always have dreams like that ,where i am out and about naked and no where to hide, but i never get desperate like that girl, i just take it easy with only anxiety and try to figure out how i ended up that way and hope nobody comes to trouble me for the way god made me since birth..
Only naked people are staying true to gods work, all the rest cover themselves like they have shame in god's perfect handiwork

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Canada, Pls Advice. / Why Must There Be Traffic Jam When It Has Stopped Raining? / Japan's First Commercial Jet Makes Maiden Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.