Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You (737 Views)

Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Berates Olamide For Joking About The Murder Of 50 People In Orlando / Lady Calls Out Rapper Olamide For Not Showing Off His Babymama On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You by BetaPADI: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Those of una wey talk say if Dagrin no go, Olamide For No come - This Is For You
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/dagrin-olamide-700x320.jpg[/img]
Sometimes i get annoyed by the type of comments i see on social networks including top blogs even on Nollylovers.com ..
Stuffs like " If Dagrin was alive, Olamide would have been lost in the industry.. If dagrin this! Olamide that! "..
For those of you who are in support of the motion, i want to ask!
Abi Messi Die Before Ronaldo Reign?
Abeg make una answer that!

I saw the the thread on http://nollylovers.com/forum2_theme_111501077.xhtml?tema=156 so i decided to share it here on popular NG forum..
Re: Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You by Blessinzy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
ok
Re: Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You by chucky234(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Olamide don't even hold a candle to Dagrin, CEO was seas above Badooo.
I still listens to Dagrin's "If I Die" with tears, dude was the best that has ever been.
Re: Those Of Una Wey Talk Say If Dagrin No Go, Olamide For No Come - This Is For You by hatux: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
No comparison whatsoever!

Dagrin is the best indigenous rapper ever lived!

With the way, Ola began his career, he was walking in the steps of 'grin.

But now, Ola has failed himself... He now sings trash!

(1) (Reply)

Truth Or Truth, Have You Ever Used A Guys Head And Felt Good About It / Wizkid’s “i’m 25 & Single” Tweet Was Fault Of Hackers / Gbenro Ajibade Hints That Osas Ighodalo May Be Pregnant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.