Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Next? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Next? (370 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
There is a Rev. Sister who has been making advances at my friend and now my friend has finaly fallen for her. The lady traveled from the town she resides and is now with my friend in his room and they have been sleeping together for two days now.

They were just mere friends before she entered the convent but later on she started calling and texting him that she wants a relationship with him.

I advised him to resist and flee away from her but i dont know what finaly happend.

So now, what are the dangers involved in such an act?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Ydi Member / A Heart Touching Prayer For Our Leaders / Wired For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.