Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

New Naija Dating Site Check It Out - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / New Naija Dating Site Check It Out (653 Views)

Naija Dating Site / 100% Naija Dating Site / Naija Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Naija Dating Site Check It Out by perfectace: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2009
New nigerian dating site its new and we need people like you and i to keep it alive, please sign up and help the grow the family www.9jamatchmaker.com and also hypertek records now have its own forum and blog site as for the forum www.hypertekgroup.org and the is www.hypertekblogspot.com thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Village Girl : Anyone There / Wats The Possibility?can Dis Eva Happen? / I Need A Lagos Babe Btw 17 To 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.