Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? (940 Views)

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / Under What Circumstances Would You Adopt A Child? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Jibwillz: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
It might not be new 2 some peeps according 2 what my mom said when I was taking d pictures...

but to me, it was fvcking hilarious. gringrin

While in d cab on our way back 4m my aun place, my mom called my attention 2 a lady riding a bike(motorcycle), I was abt telling her it's not a new thing and look away b4 my eyes caught what she actually wanted me 2 see...

The said lady was backing a few months old baby while in d act.. and my face just went shockedshockedshocked

To d parents in d house, what's ur input on diz??
cuz as a guy, I'll never allow ma wife board a bike with my baby on it, let alone be d one doing a "double07" type shiii behind d wheel with ma child strapped on her back...

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
I once saw the picture of a lady riding a bicycle while at the same time breas.tfeeding the baby strapped to her waist.
In the east,a lot of women ride motorbikes and if there is no-one to handle the baby, she has to do what she has to do.
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Nancydearie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
It doesn't mean anything

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Jibwillz: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
thorpido:
I once saw the picture of a lady riding a bicycle while at the same time breas.tfeeding the baby strapped to her waist.
I have absolutely no reason 2 doubt u.. cuz ma mom told me it's a thing of d norms in d south with even a week old baby sef. so u can imagine my surprise...

but trust me, I'm seeing this for d very 1st tym since my entire existence...
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
D woman na baddo na......no tym to look for nanny wey go kidnap her pikin grin
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Jibwillz: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
MsPat:
D woman na baddo na......no tym to look for nanny wey go kidnap her pikin grin
Haha. dis pass baddo oo.. cuz she actually took of her hands of d steering - handle just 2 prove a point when she saw a jjc snapping her, but I missed dat moments snap shot...
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Vision4God: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Effectively using wat de hav as means of transportation.
God elevate and bless der handiwork.
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by angieberry(f): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
She's a strong woman
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2016
I would not allow my infant or baby to hitch a ride on a bike, not even in a sane country.

Jibwillz, don't you think it's about time you considered your own personal safety? The cab you boarded has a shattered windshield. If that caved in, you could end up with glass shards in your eyes, or worse.

2 Likes

Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by 1miccza: 10:24am On May 08, 2016
She's a strong woman and i doff my hat for women like her... As for the child,na future okada rider or formula 1 champion or even world cycling champion be that naa...
Re: Under What Circumstances Would You Allow This Happen To Your Child?? by 1miccza: 10:24am On May 08, 2016
She's a strong woman and i doff my hat for women like her... As for the child,na future okada rider or formula 1 champion or even world cycling champion be that naa... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Doctor Found Dead / Check Out This Bottle Water-pics / September: Sickle Cell Awareness Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.