Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (188756 Views)

NOW TRENDING : Crochet Braids And Frontals / 8 Creative Ways To Style Your Natural Hair / Ethiopian Braids And How To Rock Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Maltaleeza(f): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Immaangel:
Hi, I'm Imma, as a young lady, single braids be it twisting or 3in1 weaving its a style that dosnt go out of fashion. i'll teach u all how to style your single braids. But I really can't do this alone without your contributions. Pls feel free to post pictures of your styled ghana braids and single braids lets proceed....

I love braids more than braids itself

4 Likes

Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Immaangel:
Hmmmm, I'm not encouraged o. Over 300 views yet no comments, come on ladies, we can do better than this

One of the ladies there in black top looks like she is in one lecture Hall in uyo city poly! Am I right? And imma you are from aks right?
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Politicalidiot: 3:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
u girls should find a nice Outfit idea to go with yo braids one www.needleplus.com

thank me now. cheesy
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by jeeplady: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
nice,,I love the packing
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by aBbiie25(f): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
I love ghana weaving on someone else but cant try it.. It will just chop off my front hair ni. I rather braid without attachments.
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by tenderlyme(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
beautiful
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by uvalued(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Immaangel:
Check these out! Thank me later
andy ins
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Khartune(m): 12:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Am mercy by name pls am a beautician (hair-dresser) for you mode service pls call 08.32261671/08088666830. Thank you
Re: How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Very gorgeous pictures here.

You may find even more pictures of ghana weaving braids in this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes / A Review Of Soaps You've Used / Hausa Female Sewing Styles/designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.