Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Dell Inspiron 3541 Notebook PC Specs & Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Dell Inspiron 3541 Notebook PC Specs & Price (1435 Views)

What Laptop Type And Specs Would Be Suitable For This Purpose? / Hp 250 G2 Notebook Pc For Sale / Please Assist Me With My Dell Inspiron 3541 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 3541 Notebook PC Specs & Price by TechLector: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
As part of the Inspiron 3000 series, the Dell Inspiron 3541 is an affordable laptop ideal for both home and office uses. The notebook, which is more or less like the Dell Inspiron 3542 packs a massive HD screen that offers room for multiple viewers to share at once. The Dell Inspiron 3541 sports a sleek 38.1cm (15inch) HD screen that is compact enough to carry along easily. Inspiron laptops are for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.

Design and Screen

With just a glance at the design, the Dell Inspiron 3541 should be a reliable machine to a great extent, in spite of preference for plastic in its construction. It has a matte black finish and does not attract fingerprints on its body easily.

At a thickness of about one inch and weight of 5.0 pounds, it has to be said we have seen thinner and lighter laptops, although mostly in higher price brackets. The Dell Inspiron 3541 is fitted with a 15inch diagonal display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The LED-backlit screen has an optional HD Touch option.

Graphics are handled by integrated AMD Radeon™ R-Series Graphics that provide incredible visual detail for your games, videos and photos. Users can type, swipe and scroll on your Inspiron (AMD) with an available HD display that makes interacting with your applications fun and easy.

Performance

The Dell Inspiron 3541 usually comes configured with different types of processors ranging from AMD Dual Core, Intel Pentium Dual Core or Celeron Dual Core chip which help you edit videos, upload music and surf the web all at once – with minimal lag time. Alternatively, you may opt for one with 5th-generation Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processor models.

The speeds of these CPUs range from 1.3GHz to 2.7 GHz. Graphics are handled by integrated AMD Radeon™ R-Series Graphics, Intel HD Graphics and optional NVIDIA GeForce 820M dedicated video card with 2GB DDR3 memory for efficient performance to help you accomplish what you need to, when you need to. The System memory of the Inspiron 3541 comes with either 2GB or 8GB...
http://techlector.com/dell-inspiron-3541-notebook-pc-specs-price/
Re: Dell Inspiron 3541 Notebook PC Specs & Price by nevilbot: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
How much is it

(1) (Reply)

COOLLINK Office Now In BAYELSA (ka, Ku & C Band Satellite Broadband Service) / How To Encrypt And Password-protect ZIP Files The Right Way / How To Safely Overclock My Laptop To Its Maximum Processor Speed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.