Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

What Road Safety Did To Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Road Safety Did To Me (795 Views)

9ja Road Safety Are On A Highway To Hell / You Can't Believe What She Did To Me Last Night! (must See) / Police Doing Road Safety Work In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Road Safety Did To Me by mondob2k(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
A Road Safety Officer stopped me, collected a bribe of N5,000 and forgot his iPhone 6 inside my car.

He has been calling and begging me to return his phone. He said he used his last cash to buy it and I also begged him then that the N5,000 was my last cash but he refused vehemently.

Now, it is my turn.
Re: What Road Safety Did To Me by Dapresident(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Serves him rite.... No give am oooo grin
Re: What Road Safety Did To Me by lomprico(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
mondob2k:
A Road Safety Officer stopped me, collected a bribe of N5,000 and forgot his iPhone 6 inside my car.

He has been calling and begging me to return his phone. He said he used his last cash to buy it and I also begged him then that the N5,000 was my last cash but he refused vehemently.

Now, it is my turn.
Liar! We have seen this post before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Road Safety Did To Me by chrispedro(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bros abeg if u give dat fone bak, u don Bleep up b dat. Let him collect more bribe n buy anoda one. #serveshimright.

1 Like

Re: What Road Safety Did To Me by mondob2k(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Dapresident:
Serves him rite.... No give am oooo grin

Lol
Re: What Road Safety Did To Me by mondob2k(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
lomprico:
Liar! We have seen this post before
What are u doing in JOKES Section?

(1) (Reply)

7 Common People You Will Find In Nairaland / Shey E Don Happen To U B4 / Hilarious!!answer The Questions In The Image And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.