Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Health Benefit Of Ramadan Fasting. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Health Benefit Of Ramadan Fasting. (369 Views)

MFM 2016 Annual 70 Days Fasting And Prayers Begins Today Monday 8th August / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift / How To Make The Most Benefit Of Your Bible Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Ramadan Fasting. by sadissbala(m): 1:15am On Jun 22, 2015
As a muslem, also thinking of how to cope with the fasting,after sighting the holy month of ramadan last 4days, because of my persistent health condition especially ulcer that keep me eating almost every 3hours together with medication.but to my greatest surprise since the fasting stated I noticed pleasant change in my health condition.infact I was able to do my fasting without any symptoms or health burden in me. Alhmadulillah.

(1) (Reply)

My Single Is Finally Out "Elshaddai" / More Than Conquerors (romans 8:36-37) / What Have You Learnt From Today's Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.