Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,490 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. (76981 Views)

Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan / Good News! Airtel Has Introduced #100 For 1gb Weekend Data Plan / N100 For 100MB MTN Nigeria Project Fame Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by deeceo: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

Very simple and easy to set up. Replied to ur mail.

Pls bro, will be grateful if u can help me on the Etisalat data stuff. Thanks
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by deeceo: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

nathdim:
Bros make una no vex my father is not the owner of Etisalati was here on nairaland 5 months ago and saw a topic browse unlimited at the rate of 15 naira per minute (on Etisalat pay u go data plan which is approximately 200 per hour I dialed d code and it has been working for me and lucky enough 4 Etisalat 3.75g is at its maximum in my area so whenever i want download huge file's or watch live match I switch to Etisalat and use mtn as my usual sim my regular sim
nathdim:
Bros make una no vex my father is not the owner of Etisalati was here on nairaland 5 months ago and saw a topic browse unlimited at the rate of 15 naira per minute (on Etisalat pay u go data plan which is approximately 200 per hour I dialed d code and it has been working for me and lucky enough 4 Etisalat 3.75g is at its maximum in my area so whenever i want download huge file's or watch live match I switch to Etisalat and use mtn as my usual sim my regular sim
nathdim:

Kk. Thanks.
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Sogan44(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
nathdim:
I use 7gb under 1 hour at the rate of 200 Etisalat pay u

Hw did you do it, is dia any specified code for it in etisalat
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by pelumi001(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
nathdim:

Bros pls help me or we out oooh!!! Nar #100 etisalat dey collect from me per day and after some hour them go claim that I've used up my data for no reason.
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by alotofgrace(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Princecharmin:
pls tell me hw to get it biko

E don close nana grin
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by chrystalz: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Etisalat payg by pulse sim for sale,i hav just 3 left,lucky buyers shld holla on 07051054953 whatsapp only.u wud provide photocopy of ur id card cos sim is registered to my name!! Its actually 180naira for 1 hour of unlimited downloads and over amazing speed
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by luluosas(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
I tried it ooooooo. See what I got from 7080.

Dear customer, the campaign is expired or the keyword is wrong. Please follow the upcoming campaigns special for
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by eROCK247(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
I sent PAYU to 127 and got this reply:

Dear Customer, the plan you are trying to purchase is not compatible with your current Data Plan, to choose another plan sms menu to 127.

Pls what should I do?
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Leward:
pls, pls and pls can anyone explain hw to use etisalats PAYG pls
Teleport back to 2014.
Ok.
Seriously,the plan has been decommissioned.
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by mayorrex(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
tnkz broo.got the message,got the mb buh was unable to use it.............now am using it perfectly!....kudoz!
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2399813/etibaba-bisandroid-1k-3072-megabytes

deeceo:

Ikpewe:
Pls can I use it on bb?
deeceo:

Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by akinswaggs(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Generalkorex:

yes it is
were u invited?
I mean did u received the msg.
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
paulstrings:
desperately looking for d etisalat data plan..help out pls
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by akinswaggs(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Generalkorex:

yes it is
were u invited?
I mean did u received the msg.

Nhope, i dont really use glo, just wanna start grin
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Generalkorex(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
akinswaggs:

Nhope, i dont really use glo, just wanna start grin
no wonder

1 Like

Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
The thread i painstakingly created to explain the process was hidden or deleted by an admin/mod on NL. No reason or explanation was offered. Did i perhaps break any forum rules. Somone please tell. There are many similare threads on tweaks and mods on Android devices on NL. What makes mine peculiar.
https://www.nairaland.com/2399813/etibaba-bisandroid-1k-3072-megabytes.
Wagasigiungu:
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by nathdim: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
chrystalz:
Etisalat payg by pulse sim for sale,i hav just 3 left,lucky buyers shld holla on 07051054953 whatsapp only.u wud provide photocopy of ur id card cos sim is registered to my name!! Its actually 180naira for 1 hour of unlimited downloads and over amazing speed
hmm igbo man every opportunity na business
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by nathdim: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
idokojerry:

Teleport back to 2014.
Ok.
guess am very lucky just imagine someone offering to buy my line at the rate of 4k
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by adeememman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

pls show me d way U can PM me God bless ur hustle
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by deeceo: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wagasigiungu:
The thread i painstakingly created to explain the process was hidden or deleted by an admin/mod on NL. No reason or explanation was offered. Did i perhaps break any forum rules. Somone please tell. There are many similare threads on tweaks and mods on Android devices on NL. What makes mine peculiar.

Na waaa oooo!
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by ladynice: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
pls nartdim help me wit d code of etisalat 7gb
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by richie9093(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

Bruh, do you mind sending me a PM on how to do the plan, pls? Thanks.
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Leward(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
idokojerry:

Teleport back to 2014.
Ok.
oh, ok
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
For those looking for cheap browsing why not startup and use open vpn, I'l creat and acct and activ8 it immidiately for you...500 cash or 600mtn card...

Check my blog for process....

http://lexhansplace..in/2015/06/browse-with-openvpn-now-and-forget.html

Here is my number for whatsapp chat to put you through....07037906228..
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by okhiai1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
just sent the code no reply more than 30min past now
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by mikron(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2015
nathdim:
the thing dey fire like rocket may god bless dat network 4 MI it's really changed my life i don't suscribe 4 dstv i don't buy DVD disk any longer the Internet is my new home
my man how do u watch dstv online? abeg put ur brother through
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by mikron(m): 1:23am On Jun 24, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Heavy ? I finish 1gb in a week
we finish more than that a day on pc
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by mikron(m): 1:34am On Jun 24, 2015
timawoku:
guy I see you, I shoot you...

Because of this your mumu post I painstakingly went through every post on this thread, still you no gree reply or talk how you take dey get 7gig for etisalat, in short,

Gerraway you! angry
i believe its the defunct etisalat payG he is refering to, we use to use that service before most of us mistakenly opt out only to try to opt in again but it was too late, etisalat had decommissioned the plan, meaning the majority of us that opted out and intending subscribers cant log in to the plan again. even if u buy a new etisalat sim u will not be able to subscribe to the plan except u know anybody that wants to sell an etisalat sim that has already been activated to the payg plan then u can enjoy maximum download with minimum accnt balance.

1 Like

Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by omodave(m): 2:11am On Jun 24, 2015
richie9093:

Bros, reason me ontop this matter too. Abeg.
.... boss your attention is needed here ooo, Abeg show me the way
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by obosirow: 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Wagasigiungu:

Bros, please post this stuff to my email
Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by Rick9(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Data bundles too dey hard us for this country sef , but in other countries it's very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Glo N100 For 1gb. Everything you need to know about it. by pators(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
staying near Afromedia....I will sell Mtn 3gig for u at 1600naira only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Identify An Unknown Caller! / Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.