Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Online Chat With Female Folks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Online Chat With Female Folks (541 Views)

How Come No One Talks About Instagram: Drop Yo Handles Here Folks / Pretty Sonia Is Seeking For A Serious Date, Chat With Her On Whatsapp / If U Need Someone To Chat With Or Hook Up Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Chat With Female Folks by mayorchelsea(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
I find myself better at relating with the opposite sex on a one-on-one basis compared to on social media.After getting her number or bb pin,having an interesting chat with her on whatsapp or blackberry seem to always be an herculean task. The irony is that for ladies that are my friends, it's never dull but for the ones I'm just meeting or just met,I sound boring even to myself. Helpful tips to overcome this would be highly appreciated and welcomed.
Re: Online Chat With Female Folks by slide01: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Online Chat With Female Folks by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Lagos based female friends can add me on bbm with 333A75E0
Re: Online Chat With Female Folks by Helenphc(f): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2015
0803 341 8410

(1) (Reply)

Fun Time; Tell Me What Yur Goinna Do... / I Hv Neva See Or Meet Sometin Lik Sugar Mummy In My Life / Finally!!! Exposed,secret Behind Losing Weight Within 9days.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.