Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA (12537 Views)

Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / :==> Tecno Y6 Full Phone Specifications & Price In Nigeria <==: / Huawei Y3 Full Phone Specifications, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
InnJoo – a Dubai based smartphone company is set to release another of its flagship device – the InnJoo Fire Pro after a successful launch of its InnJoo Fire which had a great appeal amongst Nigerians during the Jumia’s Mobile Week Megathon the first week of June. We weren’t really expecting anything majorly mind-blowing from InnJoo.
InnJoo Fire Pro Key Features

Before we jump straight to the full InnJoo Fire Pro specifications, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Operating System: Android Lollipop operating system
Camera: 8MP back camera + 5MP front facing camera
SIM: Dual Micro SIM Card
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
Processor Speed: MTK Quad-core 1.3GHz
... source: http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-pro-with-android-5-0-4g-lte-full-phone-specifications-price-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Elslim: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
price...
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Elslim:
price...
see price via link provided above
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Injoo 10'' tab available?
Lemme know, mbok.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by stinggy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Lemme know, mbok.

Yes madam, available.
Pls place your order thru olumide grin grin
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
The InnJoo Fire Pro offers same impressive 5-inch display, 2GB RAM and have 4G LTE support, but comes with great appealing deals of improved features that you will surely love. This time, InnJoo had taken it all around to launch its first Android Lollipop phone which the Infinix Zero 2 has failed to launch. It seems to us that InnJoo is taking Tecno’s approach with the Tecno 8H DroidPad which came with Lollipop.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Lemme know, mbok.

are you talking about the LEAP?
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by dayveed1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
space booked
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by donhils: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechLector:
InnJoo – a Dubai based smartphone company is set to release another of its flagship device – the InnJoo Fire Pro after a successful launch of its InnJoo Fire which had a great appeal amongst Nigerians during the Jumia’s Mobile Week Megathon the first week of June. We weren’t really expecting anything majorly mind-blowing from InnJoo.
InnJoo Fire Pro Key Features

Before we jump straight to the full InnJoo Fire Pro specifications, you might be interested in seeing the device key features.

Operating System: Android Lollipop operating system
Camera: 8MP back camera + 5MP front facing camera
SIM: Dual Micro SIM Card
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
Processor Speed: MTK Quad-core 1.3GHz
... source: http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-pro-with-android-5-0-4g-lte-full-phone-specifications-price-in-nigeria/
When is it going to be available?
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
stinggy:

Yes madam, available.
Pls place your order thru olumide grin grin
cool
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechLector:

are you talking about the LEAP?
Injoo f2
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Olarewajub: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechLector:

see price via link provided above
I'm going to ask, how much is the phone?
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
chimkaire:
Injoo f2

yea... it is availabkle
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by iheanyi40(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
D fone neva even come out sef
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
TechLector:

yea... it is availabkle
...still waiting...said you were gonna call back
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by invisibility: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
What's the difference between innjoo Fire and Innjoo Fire pro.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 4:41am On Jun 23, 2015
invisibility:
What's the difference between innjoo Fire and Innjoo Fire pro.
the camera, resolution...and many more... Make use of that link for more
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2015
donhils:
When is it going to be available?
june/july
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by dayveed1(m): 5:15am On Jun 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
D fone neva even come out sef
lmao you won buy the phone? I pray make your village witches no carry dis one again lol.... How u dey now? I go wait for the arrival of this phone o
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2015
chimkaire:
I heard... smiley
Thanks

welcome
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by iheanyi40(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2015
dayveed1:
lmao you won buy the phone? I pray make your village witches no carry dis one again lol.... How u dey now? I go wait for the arrival of this phone o
lmao bro na u b dis?, mehn i dey o d fone don De enta ma eye o, i don too play wit 1gig i wan enta 2gig nau, shea i tell U say i don do praying n fasting ma fone no go lost again, d fone go make
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
lmao bro na u b dis?, mehn i dey o d fone don De enta ma eye o, i don too play wit 1gig i wan enta 2gig nau, shea i tell U say i don do praying n fasting ma fone no go lost again, d fone go make
i pray sooooooooooo
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2015
The InnJoo Fire Pro just as the name implies is no doubt a PRO version of its predecessor – InnJoo Fire. Speaking of the specs now, the InnJoo Fire Pro is a 4G LTEd smartphone. It comes equipped with 2GB of RAM just like its predecessor and 16GB of in-built storage space, which can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card. Though the phone offers dual micro SIM support, one of the slots can be alternated between using either a second SIM or a microSD card. The SIM and micro SD slots are hidden inside the battery compartment at the back...
more ==> http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-pro-with-android-5-0-4g-lte-full-phone-specifications-price-in-nigeria/
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by dayveed1(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
smiles bro... I like the spec of this innjoo fire pro... I been won order innjoo One before buh complain too much... Buh make we wait this one arrival sah... God go answer ur pray ur phone no go lost again... Lmao..
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do you all know that there is a 50% discount off on the purchase of the InnJoo fire going on TODAY from 10AM-4PM? see links to different colors :==>http://techlector.com/innjoo-fire-now-available-on-jumia-nigeria-jumia-mobile-week-megathon/

Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do recheck.. the 50% Discount Off is TODAY
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
USE INNFIRE102 for the 50% off
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by dayveed1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
TechLector:
USE INNFIRE102 for the 50% off
can you order one for me? 50% discount wow
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA by TechLector: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
dayveed1:
can you order one for me? 50% discount wow
nope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Blackberry Bold 2 At Slot Presently? / Modern Combat 5:weapons / Facebook And Instagram To Begin Closing Down Accounts Of Under-aged Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.