Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams (10367 Views)

Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / OAU-Ife Lecturer, Foluke Ogunleye Is Dead / OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hello peeps, please I want to know who applied for MBA EXECUTIVE Programme at OAU I learnt the entrance exam is August 29th did anyone get a formal invitation towards it and what's the exams like?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by asabeey: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm currently taking the MBA executive program for this year which I applied for last year and I can confirm according to our sch calender, the entrance exam is slated for august 29th. The questions are basically GMAT (analytical and verbal reasoning as well as general knowledge questions) . Although, there's nothing to be worried about, once you read, you would pass. However, if u do not get a msg before that date as regards details of the venue and time of the exam, Pls call or visit the sch PG office
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by dayohoo: 3:45am On Jun 23, 2015
Bro...How much is Executive MBA tuition. A friend said 150k per semester. Hoping to hear from you....
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by kmoula: 11:32am On Jun 23, 2015
@ asabee' thanks for d info. if we take d exam by august. are we resuming this year. how can we get past questions. I heard u would v freedom to pay sch fees till examday.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thanks for the update Asaabee now that the school is on strike what's up with the exams, can I know those who applied for this year's MBA's programme so we rub minds together?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by kmoula: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
I am here, let's rub mind together dear
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 5:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Kmoula are you taking the exams?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by dimmpy: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
have been trying to track mine admission process but its telling me "Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request." please is it a general problem. need respond ASAP
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by dimmpy: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
buqi:
Thanks for the update Asaabee now that the school is on strike what's up with the exams, can I know those who applied for this year's MBA's programme so we rub minds together?
@buqi i applied
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
pls there is no option to fill full time or per time but after filling d form it appeared DAT I applied for full time and dis is hindering me from submitting cos I want pt. Any assistance pls? pls I need to submit my application. is full time executive MBA same as part time?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by kmoula: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
buqi:
Kmoula are you taking the exams?
i am taking d exams, hit me on kadkun@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Tolakay the MBA executive exams is part time and just on weekends, what you do is try to log in when the network is ok, but as it now am not sure the application is still on, but call this no: Afolabi PGD he is one of the guys in charge of the website and explain to him 08088781840.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Kmoula will reach you soon so we can talk abt d exams, thank you.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 5:01am On Aug 07, 2015
hello pple, pls have been trying to conclude my registration since last week but weneva I try logging in on the portal I always get error msg dat d website is under maintenance or d website has programming error. Am at d stage where am xpected to download transcript label.

kindly advise on the way forward plssss.

@buqi thanks for ur response dou Afolabi has not bin picking ma calls
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Hope you are using a system? That transcript label is needed on the exam day, keep trying Afolabi's number especially in the afternoon he will pick it, on the site am sure it will be up soon @Tolakay where are you located? At the moment it's just I and Kmoula I know is going in for the exams.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by kmoula: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Pls notify us when u start getting test invitation emails either by my email or her @ buki
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
buqi:
Hope you are using a system? That transcript label is needed on the exam day, keep trying Afolabi's number especially in the afternoon he will pick it, on the site am sure it will be up soon @Tolakay where are you located? At the moment it's just I and Kmoula I know is going in for the exams.
have bin using system but keep getting error msg DAT d site is under maintenance. I just use fate send ma documents to PG school today. Hope ma 20k will not be a waste. pls lemme know wen u get test invite@buqi n kmoula. I dey ib
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Your 20k can't be a waste, as long as you make it to the school early enough to complain.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by uddy101(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
i am writing as well. I am having same issue when trying to track my application. Afolabi is not picking his calls.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Any update pls? They just contacted my referees dis WK, sent ma transcript on tuesday without label cos I couldn't access d site to get it.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by alagbasuyi(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2015
got the mail below yesterday, the site has bn down for weeks so one cant track processed application.
" Dear applicant,

The entrance test into the Executive MBA Programme of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife scheduled for August 29, 2015 has been postponed. 

The new date is September 12, 2015.

The application will close on September 10, 2015.

Thank you."
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
I got the mail too, September 12 is the new date how are preparations going, anyone with past questions?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by titicamara22: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
I got same mail too.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 6:05am On Aug 24, 2015
pls how much is d tution fee? and is dis address *Venue: OAU Centre for Distance Learning,
Moro in d campus? *edited*
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 6:07am On Sep 02, 2015
I got a mail on Monday.
Entrance Test Notice: Executive MBA, OAU
Dear Candidate,

This is to bring to your notice that the Entrance Test into the Executive MBA Programme of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is scheduled as follows:

Date: 12th September, 2015
Venue: OAU Centre for Distance Learning, Moro.
Time: 11 am prompt

Note:
Study GMAT and current affairs for the test.
Come with 1. Mode of identification
                 2. Non-programmable calculator
                 3. HB pencil, eraser, and pen.
                 4. Your Form Number

Thank you.
Osewole afolabi,
for: Admission Committee
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by uddy101(f): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2015
pls has anyone been able to log on to the site to complete application. i am still having challenges . tx
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Namichwan: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2015
I'm also writing the exam on the 12th. Does any1 have past entrance questions? nd any idea what the tuition is? Kindly email olaleyea.abosede@gmail.com
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by mikebuddy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
For those having issues with the website, try again and again it will go.
Make sure u use MOZILLA. The website is not a top notch application, it kinda shuts down even when it's up.

Please can anyone help with questions samples. What to expect. What kinda of current affairs?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by hontflow(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hello guys...I am also writing the entrance exam for Exe MBA for 12th September 2015, I have not received any message concerning the exams. I hope I can submit my transcript and other supporting documents by hand on the exam day?
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by ujuesther: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
The tuition is currently 485,000 Nigerian naira but you will have to pay in four installments. Just read through your GMAT and Nigerian current affairs. Wishing you success.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by buqi: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
The exam is almost here, still no sample of past questions na wa ooo.
I will be around for the exams too hope to see you guys.
Re: Oau Ife Mba Executive Admission Exams by Tolakay: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
ujuesther:
The tuition is currently 485,000 Nigerian naira but you will have to pay in four installments. Just read through your GMAT and Nigerian current affairs. Wishing you success.
pls are u sure of d amount stated above?cos i already planned to quit wen I heard s 600k. @ uboma #kudos *edited*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly To Rename CRUTECH, Make It A Conventional University / UNIPORT Student and Alumni Thread / The 2009 GFN-ASUU Agreement Honoured For Strike To End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.