Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Women Wonder Where They Belong(wwwtb) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Wonder Where They Belong(wwwtb) (720 Views)

Should I Tell My Husband That The Daughters He Loves So Much Don’t Belong To Him / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours / 10 Types Of Husbands- See Where You Belong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Wonder Where They Belong(wwwtb) by Spells(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
We start by the food provided for the Israelites by God in the wilderness, it was known as MANNA why not WOMANA. A preacher in a church will often say MANKIND has come short of the glory of God, why no WOMANKIND, likewise MANFULLY is used to refer to people who show determination and bravery, why not WOMANFULLY. They wonder why MANDATE is given to people instead of WOMANDATE. If a woman is accused of murder,she is charged for MANSLAUGHTER, why not WOMANSLAUGHTER. When someone(woman) handles anything roughly it is called or pronounced MALHANDLING why not WOMANHANDLING.NOTE:-Called-Pronounced. Can you imagine a large plant-eating sea mammal is also called MANATEE why not WOMANATEE, even when a female takes up a highly ranked position in an establishment, she is still going to be referred to as the MANAGING DIRECTOR, why not WOMANING DIRECTOR. The treatment given to nails of a woman is called MANICURE why not WOMANICURE. Come to fruits, we can get a fruit called MANGO why not WOMANGO. Now to our country and citizens both males and females, we all are referred to as COUNTRYMEN, i would have love the word COUNTRY WOMEN. In a debate we start by saying the CHAIRMAN, why not CHAIRWOMAN, the compensation for that is CHAIRLADY or CHAIRPERSON . A million and one questions have been thrown regarding to WHERE WOMEN BELONG. I just can't tell where women positioned.. The only word with a woman is WOMANIZER which is used for referring to men. For mercies sake when will women have a prefix of their own? VFW(voice for women).
Re: Women Wonder Where They Belong(wwwtb) by angieberry(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Watch/download The Video Of The L£sbian Nanny That Has Gone Viral / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana, Must Read / The Cheating Spouse Syndrome...... Suggestions On How To Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.