Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You Loved American Beauty, You Will Fall In Love With My American Mistress - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Loved American Beauty, You Will Fall In Love With My American Mistress (1019 Views)

VIDEO: Chidinma – Fall In Love / 10 Bollywood Movies That Would Make You Fall In Love / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Loved American Beauty, You Will Fall In Love With My American Mistress by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you loved Sam Mendes' "American Beauty", then you will fall in love with Orikinla Osinachi's "My American Mistress", about a melodramatic relationship between a very wealthy white older woman and a younger African immigrant in New York who is a struggling artist and poet.
He wants to be the black Picasso of the 21st century and like Picasso, he also sees women as "goddesses and doormats" and she is going to be his goddess no matter what her snobbish racist white upper class says. She sponsors his first solo art exhibition and his first book launch and with fame and fortune he becomes the toast of America and the heartthrob of younger women who are falling over themselves to pose nude for him and the pregnancy of one of them is going to break the heart of his mistress.
"I thought you would be more faithful to me than my ex-husband. But you have turned out to be worse. He never stooped so low to prefer the doormats to his goddesses. You have brains, but no class," she sneered at him.

Re: If You Loved American Beauty, You Will Fall In Love With My American Mistress by Orikinla(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2015
I am already doing table casting for this film.
Chiwetelu Umeadi "Chiwetel" Ejiofor, CBE can play the leading man of the African immigrant.
Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett and Nicole Kidman are all good for the role of the leading lady.

Right now Chiwetel is playing the leading man with Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman in Argentine crime thriller, "The Secret in Their Eyes" directed by Billy Ray.
See details on http://blogs.indiewire.com/shadowandact/some-on-set-photos-of-chiwetel-ejiofor-nicole-kidman-julia-roberts-in-secret-in-their-eyes-remake-20150303

I will want the younger woman that got pregnant for him should be played by a Nollywood actress who was his girlfriend in Nigeria and came looking for him in America.

The recce will commence soon with the release date announced later.

(1) (Reply)

I want to join nollywood / Getting Your Movie Censored By The National Film & Video Censors Board / MOVIE REVIEW: Prince Sam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.